Join our server on Discord

Ran out of scapegoats so....It's my turn!!!
That's why I like this board, my sick and twisted humor is enjoyed instead of appaled and ending with me being called a heartless monster. But back on the subject, just keep up what you're doing. If she doesn't like it just remember, you get to choose the home she gets put in when she's old and senile Twisted .
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
you know...since that fucked up...I mean weird dog has left, I think she is blaming you for doing it. Also that she hates your guts like hell...other than that, I see nothing wrong

*watches as everyone face faulters*

off with the jokes, I kind of know what you go through, however not to that extreme. just like someone giving you an emty bottle of beer or something like that, sure you can look at it, feel it and what not. but the fact is that you can't drink from it, you know that it is there also that it is forbiden, but you can't do anything about it...
Ok now is the time that no one knows where the hell my point is...so it's like this:
you can look at it, you can think about it, but you can't touch it or do anything to alter it.

now that my point is given, my opinion is this...she is the goddess of all stupid things.

also to answer your question:
do you deserve this?
no, you don't, no kid don't need to go through what you have gone through. hell, if I was you I would get the hell out, and hire a person to take care of her...*everyone stares at me like I'm crazy* not that way, more like care for her till she dies...

damn, out of time got to go...bye!
You can break the bottle over her head. Who said you can't alter it?
velmont respect this thread and keep on topic
Veemon's Followers
First, thank you for bothering reading such a long topic. I only have that fluency when I'm really sad or angry. Thank you for listening me venting out this.
Well, I'll try to answer all this: I DON'T want to dump her in a retirement home. I DON'T want her to die. Just as I'm all she has, she's all I have too. We did get along for a while, when my father abandoned us, so I don't understand why does she have to be like that now. (It's true, however, that when we did, we had a huge house in which each had a floor, and now we live in a small house. That could be the reason).
Quote:she seems like my mother but by two =/.
Sorry you have to go through this too.
Quote:well you see she has financial power over you and she loves it ( I think so ).
Indeed. My father dominated us controlling us with the money; she dominates me nagging me permanently. (My father used to nag us all the time too and she hated it; now she does it to me)
Quote:Seems she has this pride and this defensive attitude that won't let her act differently around you ... hope she isn't this way outside.
In fact, she is the opposite. I am the 'ashcan' where she throws all her annoyances. You should see how she treats her other familiars. She has an aunt that only calls her when she wants to talk, and never for birthdays, holidays or anything. But she talks to her in the best manners humankind know of. And whenever I tell her this, she says 'Poor her, she's old, she forgets'. And she doesn't want to acknowledge the fact that she got back in touch with us shortly after my grandfather died after not talking to us for about 15 years (my grandpa had frequent heart attacks and had to be hospitalized. I'm sure she didn't want to bother taking care of him, so just in case, she faked that she was mad).

Quote:Maybe she doesn't want to kick you out , maybe she just wants to make you feel miserable. did she have a hard time during her life? some of those people feel envy when they feel people have had a better time than them, when they should be exposed to the same suffering as they did.
Yes she did, but I'm not having any better time. I'm just her prisoner she tortures cuz I depend on her. Just like my father did to us.
Quote:dunno what you can do for now but you should flee from there soon.

I should do the same my mother hates me for being gay, and this city and country is mentally ill, maybe yours is too dunno if you could get out of there.
I hope you're not saying that cuz your president is a woman.....But yeah, you probably should. Maybe to a place like San Francisco or Ibiza, where gays can live in peace. And I should too, if I want to become an artist. All Argentine artists became famous abroad. Guillermo Kuitca became famous after exposing in Europe. Grupo Mondongo became famous after becoming renowned in Spain and selling a portrait to the queen. The art is somewhere else.

Thank you Unknown and mowgly for trying to keep this topic straight.

And well, at least Cucho has made happy a lovely lady. His new owner loves him. And I told my mother: no more dogs or other animals in this house, even if they are blind, deaf, dumb, lack the four legs or anything. I think she had enough too. She kept that idiot cuz she felt guilty if she abandoned it, not cuz she liked him.
Hmmm..... That's interesting and helpful for the topic at hand. And no problem.
ah I don't really mind the president but seems lots of people over here are already begining to hate her ^^; shes not carrying out what she is promising, it's just peoples way of thinking, maybe overall humans are like that but I'd hope for better, you have to be very sneaky or they'll step on you over here =s.

maybe I should go to a place like that :3 I have various countries on mind now norway , australia , canada o.o the typical.

something like what happens to artists at your place happens here too . Gabriela Mistral won the nobel prize on poetry, it took a long time for people to accept her here they do it specialy after they are dead =/.
Veemon's Followers
I guess your mom has her good sides as well, sorry you have to put up with her though, I'm sure she loves you.
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:I guess your mom has her good sides as well, sorry you have to put up with her though, I'm sure she loves you.

The most cohecent and thought-out post by Gunter ever.
And one of the time I agree with you. But yeah, she loves you. She just has a lot of problems.