Join our server on Discord

Ran out of scapegoats so....It's my turn!!!
She couldn't be that old.
Renamon's Army
Any girl above thirty is old. But certainly not "un"fuckable.
That's a bad thing to say velmont. Not the second part but the first part.
Okay, Okay- 40 year olds and above.
Well, that's nice. But I think 60's old. As for the second part? I have no opinion.
They lose their tightness at around 52-55. Believe me I know.
I don't want to know. Now let's stop messing up zeph's topic.
I thought you were gonna kill that thing. You know take it to a deserted area and just abandon it for the desert to claim or something. Oh well if you don't want to kill something that's your business, glad everything worked out with the dog though.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:She acts like a kid: whenever I want to talk like an adult, she avoids to talk or says ultimatums.

My mother does this I can expect her to talk crap or whatever .... when I talk seriously with her and debate about something it seems like a personal attack to her, so I can't point things out to her ..... she just wants people to let her blab about her stuff without interuptions ... but when she sees that people aren't going to she says some strange theories that are cheap and look wrong, like trying to feel right with the crap that goes through her mind.

now I just say things but don't explain them and I tell her that it isn't worth explaining why I feel about it that way

1 good thing about it is that I don't get stressed out or loose my nerves ... bad point is that she'll end up thinking you're stupid , if my mother thinks that way about me I care not.
Veemon's Followers
Heh, Gun's right Shadow, You ARE a funny guy.