Join our server on Discord

Breath of Fire-like RPG
"Mmmrrr... mmm-mmahh... Bruno..." Catalina shut her eyes tightly, her pussy flowing with her juices.
Bruno laid down on his back on the flowers still planting kiss upon Catalina's graceful neck. With his nose he could smell her arousal his and as he sniffed he grew harder.
The OCA
Catalina was far beyond aroused, she was so far off in ecstasy that she could hardly think. She reached back with both hands and grabbed Bruno's cock, moaning slightly as she rubbed her soaked nether regions on his lower belly.
Bruno moaned lightly to Catalina's hands on his cock. The smell of her arousal grew stronger and stronger every minute. He himself was feeling the effect as his member became hard as stone.
The OCA
Catalina soon raised herself up and onto Bruno's rod, pushing downwards quickly, her ass making a slight slap as it collided with his groin. She moaned.
Bruno let out a lout but quick moan from the quick penetration. As soon as she was in he had already started bucking his hips at a normal speed.
The OCA
"Oooohhh..." Catalina moaned, starting to hump in time with Bruno's thrusts.
Shadow held up his bowl and slurped down the rest of his Ramen, he smiled his odd half smile at the man, "Great Ramen as always old man."

The large Kanryu laughed a bit, "Well come back in another three years and I'll treat you again, I get better as I get older." he joked as he put away the bowls.

Shadow stood up from his chair, "Well, while you guys all finish up I'm gonna head to the item store. If the stories we just heard are true we're gonna need some supplies," He looked back at them all as he paused at the exit, "Anything specific you guys want me to grab?" he asked them.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Elliot nodded, "Antidotes would be nice" he said, smiling a bit nervously.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Bruno grabbed Catalina's ass to give him a bit more leverage and just for the feel he started deep thrusting his member, slower but pushing his cock as far as it can reach.
The OCA