Join our server on Discord

Breath of Fire-like RPG
Okay, I was wondering why no one had thought about this. We'll make a Centered Character RPG this time. If this type of RPG doesn't suit you because you'd like to be one of the Centered Characters, then you are welcome not to join.

This RPG will be about a group of travelers with a mission. It will start with my character, I'll tell you about the mission in the Prologue. This RPG welcomes up to 5 people (members) ahead from my own character, and they can't be the of the same tribe of people.

The Set will be in sorta a Medieval-like ambient in which there's nothing technologic. Think of the first Final Fantasy game.

I wanna make it Breath of Fire-almost like (Sorry, I'm too much of a sucker for it).

All the tribes have been taken. Not any more heroes can join, only villains.

- Brood of Dragons [TAKEN by DragonMasterX]
Description: Dragon (Duh)
Able to Equip: Katanas and Broad Swords.
Pros: Is balanced within every stat.
Cons: Stats still aren't that high.
Magic: Dragon Skills.
Opposes: Dark.
Comments: Only a few Brood are alive.

- Worren [TAKEN by Disturbed]
Description: Tiger-like person.
Able to Equip: Maces, Axes, Poles(Most powerful) or own Fists as weapon
Pros: Can take LOTS of damage without fainting, has super defense and strength.
Cons: Lacks speed and is not too brainy.
Magic: Earth based, Ability Up (Might, Protect, Speed, etc)
Opposes: Wind.
Comments: Tend to be big and muscular IF male.

- Wyndian [TAKEN by Dragonknight Kyo]
Description: Human-looking person with bird wings on their back.
Able to Equip: Canes, Rings or Staves(Most powerful).
Pros: Has terrific Magical Strength and Magical Defense, Speed is common perk on them.
Cons: Fragile and weak for Strength.
Magic: Wind based, Healing, Holy.
Opposes: Earth.
Comments: Always know how to cheer people up, has a huge variety of
spells to use.

- Kanryu [TAKEN by Shadowknight]
Description: Tall dog-like person with high reflexes.
Able to Equip: Katanas(Most powerful) or Shurikens.
Pros: Has a great balance in Strength, Speed and Magic.
Cons: Fragile for both physical and Magic attacks.
Magic: Water based, Healing, Assasination.
Opposes: Fire.
Comments: Almost always mysterious, they are deadly in combat. "You can't hit what you can't see."

- Kitsune [TAKEN by DWAGGYPokepimp]
Description: Fox-like person (Generally a human with a fox tail and fox ears)
Able to Equip: Shurikens, Maces or Bows(Most powerful).
Pros: Balanced in Speed, Defense and Magic Strength. Almost never misses an attack.
Cons: Has low Strength and not so great Magic Defense.
Magic: Fire based, Death, Lower Status(Blunt, Weaken, etc).
Opposes: Water.
Comments: The Kanryu's counterparts. Most of them are snipers and attack from far away.

- Naga [TAKEN by Faiz]
Description: Upper half is human, lower half is snake.
Able to Equip: Spears (Most powerful), Staves or own Claws.
Pros: Has Great Offense, Magic Strength and Speed.
Cons: Lacks Defense, Magic Resistance and Spells to use.
Magic: Dark Based, Death, Assasination, Lower Status.
Opposes: Holy.
Comments: They can move nimbly and hide in places where you won't find them easily.

Alright, now that the tribes were given, you must choose one and make a character with the perks they can have.
Here are some basic spells:

[Fire]
LV.1 Flare
LV.2 Fire Blast
LV.3 Inferno

[Water]
LV.1 Frost.
LV.2 Ice Blast.
LV.3 Blizzard.

[Earth]
LV.1 Rock Blast.
LV.2 Stone Pillar.
LV.3 Earthquake.

[Wind]
LV.1 Sever.
LV.2 Cyclone.
LV.3 Tempest.

[Dark]
LV.1 Gravity Blow.
LV.2 Hell Bound.
LV.3 Black Hole.

[Holy]
LV.1 Heal.
LV.2 Purify.
LV.3 Rejuvenate.
LV.4 Restore.
LV.5 Vitalize.
LV.6 Kyrie (Undead monster destroyer)

This doesn't mean you must use THOSE magic spells, you can use your own too, but they must accord the Magic list the tribe your character is from has. For instance, a Worren can't have the Tempest Spell.

Added to this, there are Skills, which can be learned beforehand joining the Journey.
Skills can provide wide variety of uses. For example, Skills like Shadow Walk or Triple Blow are Melee ones. Flame Pillar or Icicle are Magic ones. Focus (Atk. UP) or Concentrate (Magic.Pwr UP) are unique skills every character posseses if he or she wishes.

You can create your own skills, and they can be used by any character. Don't matter the Magic list. A character may have up to 4 skills maximum.

Opposing means that if your character gets attacked with that Element, he or she will take lots of damage, as well as if he/she attacks that opposing Element, it will dish out lots of damage too.

Okay, now, the profile thing:

Character: Elliot.
Tribe: Brood of Dragons.
Weapon: Katana.
Description: Looks like a normal human, has red hair and green eyes. Normal clothing.
Spells: None.
Skills: Shadow Walk, Focus, Disembowel and Flame Pillar.
Perks: None yet, he's just a human form.

If your character gets or learns a new Spell or Skill, write it in a OOC, okay?

This RPG allows sex and everything sexual you have in mind.

Villains can be introduced any time by anyone. But only one controls them.
Sorry, but you may only enter one character for the party. You can introduce as many Villains as you want AND random followers of your characters. Just don't exceed.

I'm sorry if this RPG sounds one sided. But you must go with the story, you can, of course, provide side-quests where other villains await so the characters get to know each other better, but you can't drive the story to something different than the soon-to-be mission.

My character will develop abilities later, I don't want to God Mode, not until the chosen warriors all reach the end. Which if I'm correct, will take looooooooong time.

The RPG will start when we have enough people to RP. When we have them, I'll write the Prologue and we'll be able to start.

Anything else? Oh yes. Follow the rules.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Character: Catalina
Tribe: Kitsune
Weapon: Crossbow
Description: http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l229/B...talina.jpg :P
Spells: DemiFlare (Lvl 0 FTW, minor version of Flare)
Skills: Triple Shot (fires three bolts at once)
Perks: Shall be discovered... later... lol

Is that any good, DMX?
I got the Wyndian hands down. And this seems interesting, count me in, DMX.

Character: Lunos
Tribe: Wyndian
Weapon: Staff
Description: Looks like a normal human, but has two green wings. Has long black hair and sapphire eyes. Wears loose clothing.
Spells: Holy LV. 1: Heal, Wind: Aero (A gust of wind that attacks an enemy)
Skills: Concentrate
Perks: His orgasms last for a while.

Hope I did that right.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Character: Shadow.
Tribe: Kanryu.
Weapon: Dual Katanas. One long one and one medium one. (Edit 2: Sorry, just thought of that.)
Description: long dark green robes, gray fur with long black hair.
Spells: LV.1 Frost.
Skills:

Slash: Lightning fast assasination technique, draws blade and charges the enemy quickly.

Senko Jin: Ultimate blade attack, uses high speed and reflexes to dart around a single enemy and land countless attacks against him/her.

Perks: Long canine tongue. (Edit: Better?)
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: A lot. Thanks! Heh heh. well, guess we'll start now. Remember two things. One, start wherever you want, just don't start all joined up. Also, try not making everyone join into a big party just yet. We'll start single, then two, then maybe we go to three or four. It all depends. Here goes:

Prologue:

<7 Years ago>

A storm was striking Draconia, it was common for the village of dragons to have storms, but not this strong. Some trees had already fell from the strong winds, the houses were being blown from the gusts.

"Did you get the charm?" Barios, a big and muscular white scaled dragon of old age already was standing next to a rock, covering a cave.

"Yes sir! Here it is!" a young, smaller dragon said and gave him a small amulet.

Barios nodded, "Go and keep Elliot safe from danger, I'll handle this on my own!"

The whelp next to the young dragon whined, "But gramps! It's dangerous!"

"I already told you, go away before anything happens to you or I won't be able to forgive myself!" the bigger dragon growled.

"But!" Elliot whined.

"GO!!" he roared and pushed his grandson off, then growled to other adult dragons so they grabbed him.

"Grrrr!! Let me go!" the whelp cried as two dragons restrained him, "Gramps!!"

"Keep him from danger!" Barios growled and used the amulet to open the cave, then entered inside, the rock started sliding close,

Elliot growled and then pushed himself off, then ran after his grandfather, "Gramps!" and entered the cave.

However, getting inside only gave the small lizard grief when he saw what was about to happen, "Gramps! Don't do it!"

"I knew you'd follow..." Barios sighed and turned around.

"There must be another way to stop this storm!" Elliot whined.

"There's not. You already know," he bluntly said, then took a battle stance, "I'm sorry Elliot."

"What?" Elliot cocked his head to the side, but wide opened his eyes as the older dragon dashed over him and knocked him out with a single punch.

"I can't allow you to die here," Barios said and pushed him to the entrance. However, the cave started to shake, "Damn! There's no time!" and after leaving Elliot half out the cave, he dashed back to an altar in the middle of the cave.

-------------------------

Six minutes later, the cave glowed white. The village's disaster was slowly stopped as the cave's ceiling exploded, a small white pearl floated up and suddenly cracked.

"What's that?!" the other dragons gasped as they saw the shiny treasure cracking.

The village elder dragon saw the pearl and exclaimed, "No... the Dragon Tear" (OOC: Used here too, lol). And suddenly, the pearl exploded into six big different colored fragments which all scattered in different parts of the land.

The light wiped Barios out, he died almost immediatly and was disintegrated.

As Elliot was half-inside the cave, he glowed and was blown out, he fell on the river's stream and was carried by the current down Draconia and out of the village, the now restored village.

The whelp glowed brighter and suddenly turned into different shape, he had lost his powers for being a draconic creature and turned into that form of a Human being, a mere powerless kid.

All the dragons next to the cave gasped as they saw the little whelp being blown away, but they didn't dare to check inside. The disaster was slowly stopping.

The next morning, someone else casually was fishing and noticed this kid being carried in the water, this person was the Old Man Bunyan (OOC: Lol). "Hmm? And who might this be?"
He helped the kid and grabbed him, he was naked, "I can't believe people do this with small boys... where's the justice?" and then he took the small boy to his house, the boy was knocked out.

And so, the legendary treasure was sacrified to save the village of Draconia. Costing the life of a brave warrior, whose grandson was carried downstream and was removed from his priviliges and powers, as well as his memories of his true heritage as a Dragon.

End of Prologue.

~Seven years later~

Elliot woke up, he was 18 years old. He was wearing some old garbs and boots along with wristbands and a blue scarf around his neck. On his side a sheated katana rested on the ground.

Bunyan entered the room, he looked quite older, "Good Morning Elliot. Get yourself ready, I have another job for you."

Elliot nodded and walked to the bathroom, he took tied his red hair and then looked on himself. He smiled as he held his sheath on his left hand.

All this time, Bunyan had raised him to be a man, and a strong warrior, he had taught him how to fight and how to use basic magic. Elliot had lost his memory and didn't remember anything but his name. The only thing he could do was follow what Bunyan told him to do, he always stayed home to do the work, and Elliot helped by hunting. He often found monsters and burglars on the road, so Bunyan's teachings were useful.

As Elliot came out of his room, Bunyan smiled, "Allright Elliot. Today, you won't go hunting. You are already strong, so there's a job I need you to do."

Elliot folded his arms, made no reply and just nodded.

"Good. The villagers in Ichinou Town nearby are having trouble with some burglars, they asked me for help. But as you know, my Bad Back is killing me. Do you think you are up to the job?"

Elliot grinned and nodded again.

"Then you are able to go. Just take some Herbs before going," Bunyan advised.

Elliot ran over the cupboard and withdrew seven Healing Herbs, then put them on his pocket before going to the door, waving to his 'dad' and then ran out.

OOC: There, sorry for the long post. This RP officially has started.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Catalina looked around the place quietly, there was not a sound except for that old man somewhere ahead. She hurried around, keeping her crossbow ready, pilfering some food. Having not eaten for days had worn through her normally honest nature. She accidentally knocked a pot... it smashed sharply on the floor, she cursed just as sharply. There was no way that had gone unnoticed.
Bunyan turned around to see a young Kitsune on his room, "What are you doing here, little one?" the huge man said as he walked ahead and literally cornered Catalina.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lunos uttered a single curse, and rested on the trunk of a tree near him. He was, to say the least, in the middle of nowhere. He had forgotten the way to the nearest town, and had spent many a hour searching for the nearest one. Muttering under his breath to himself, he looked at the pouch attached to his clothing. He opened it slowly, and pulled out a long, wooden pipe. He sighed deeply, before placing the pipe into his mouth, and started playing a tune on it. There was nothing better to do, except wait. Wait for someone to help guide him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Catalina sighed, realising that she had been caught red handed "Stealing your food... Sorry." She stood still, knowing that chastisement would be less humiliating and painful if she doesn't try to escape.
Bunyan shook his head and knelt in front of the girl, helping her up, "If you were hungry, you could have asked for food instead of trying to steal it." he said before pausing, then continued his lecture, "Just trying to pilfer things isn't honest work, you should work for your food."

OOC: *Looks on Shadow and pokes out tongue* I smell Deja v
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad