Join our server on Discord

Breath of Fire-like RPG
Lunos' eyes widened as he saw Elliot beside him, and his eyes gazed over his body. "What th--- What the hell happened to your bo---"

He was soon silenced though, as he wasn't watching where he was going, and slammed straight into a rock.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Elliot blinked, "What happened to wh-" he started saying and didn't notice the tree in front of him, "WAH!" he said as he crashed onto it, then fell on his back, his eyes rolling.

The little being appeared on top of the tree and looked down at the hybrid, "And he's our last hope? Oh man..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Catalina blushed, lowering her face shyly "T-That's more than alright..."
Bruno smiled big then started backstroking towards land to get their close, with Catalina on his chest riding like a raft.

When it got shallow enough he stood up in the water and carried Catalina to shore and set her on the ground "Well that was a ..nice bath." he said smiling at Catalina then he slipped his trousers and armor back on.
The OCA
"Mm, yeah..." Catalina said dreamily, putting her shorts and top back on.
"Well Catalina what shall we do now?" Bruno said happily as he put his polearm on his back and straightening his armor "Its all up to you."
The OCA
OOC: Sorry, completely forgot about here since my character hasn't entered an active role yet. But it's time in the story that he finally joined up.

IC:

A nearby tree in the marsh was suddenly smashed to splinters as a large boar smashed through the trees, it glanced at Elliot and quickly charged at him, roaring loudly. A flash appeared across him, his body splitting into four sections as it dissapeared.

Once it was gone Shadow could be seen standing behind it, his hood down with a small piece of straw in his mouth, "You two need to be quieter, the animals in this marsh attack anything that makes noise. And I suggest against the flying." He looked over at Elliot, "I see you've changed again."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Elliot blinked his reptile eyes as the boar disappeared before his eyes, he looked up and noticed the Kanryu, then heard him talk, "Changed?" he repeated after he said so. Then he looked on himself, "Woah..." he glanced over his body, he recalled everything he heard so far and put one and one together. He blinked again as a way to vaguely hold his surprise, "Is this... what all of you said... about a different creature?"

The figure on the tree meeped as he saw the boar getting sliced through half and disappeared from sight in fear.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Did you think we were just pulling a huge prank?" Shadow leaned up against a nearby tree, "I don't joke just so you know, you two mind telling me why you're in the marshes? It's not exactly a friendly place."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Catalina blinked "Uh... I Don't know..." She giggled behind a hand momentarily "I've never had that sort of choice before."