Join our server on Discord

Breath of Fire-like RPG
Elliot nodded, but after he turned around he bumped onto Shadow, he fell down on the ground, "Oww... uhh..." he shook his head for a bit, "I'm sorry."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow looked down at him, "You following me or something? I'm sure you know Kanryu's aren't exactly people persons. Do you want somethin?" He asked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Elliot quickly stood up and bowed as a new apology, then he heard him talk, "Uhh... what are you talking about? I'm not following you at all, you are in our way," he said, shrugging, "And by the by, what's wrong with Kanryu's not being people at all?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I enjoy my privacy, now if you don't want anything I need to pay a visit to my grandpa." He said as he turned and began walking off.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Elliot sighed and scratched his head, then looked back at Lunos, "I wonder what's his problem?" he shook his head, "Okay, anyways, let's get to Morning Dew at once, I need to see that Shaman at once."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Bruno let out a mixture of deep murs and purring as he drew closer to his orgasm. His member twitched and throbbed inside Catalina's mouth. He started to roughly kneed Catalina's kitsune ass as he grew closer to orgasm with every suck.
The OCA
Lunos nodded. "'ight. Let' get goin' before we hav' anymor' interup'tion' by others." He then flapped his wings, and walked up to Elliot's side, smiling. "Which path w' takin'?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well, we'll have to go through the Marsh at first," Elliot sighed a bit, "Guess it'll be a long trip, but we can make it!" he said with a grin.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Catalina shivered in anticipation of her own climax, making her movements much faster and harder as her murring increased in volume.
"Yea', we can mak' it!" Lunos cheered, holding his staff up high for a few seconds, before sweat-dropping. "......Let' just go, shal' we?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds