Join our server on Discord

Breath of Fire-like RPG
Lunos was only following at that time - he had only started paying attention when Elliot cursed loudly. Shifting his glance, he saw the now four Tarmans standing in front of them.

Cursing himself under his breath, he flapped his wings twice, before pulling out his staff. "Seems we never have any peaceful journey's, eh?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: I meant to say that, but my brain is completely gone at this point.

IC:

"Where would the fun in that be?" Shadow asked as he rested his hand on the hilt of his sword, "Let's just finish this quickly." He said as he moved quickly infront of one of the tarmen and slashed him across the chest. The tarman stood standing, unfazed from the gash in his chest. Then right infront of Shadow's eyes the wound was covered by more tar from his body and healed instantly, "Okay, that didn't work like I had hoped."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Was it fire or ice what inmobilized them? I forgot, lol-

IC:

Elliot unsheathed his sword, as soon as he saw the Tar Man regenerating, he braced himself and growled a bit, Focusing inner energy.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Ice freezes them solid. Fire decimates the nut troop thingies (God I hate those little bastards), and dehydrates those blob... things.

IC:

"Let's see you regenerate from this!" Shadow shoute as he swiped his blade in a clean arc, slicing through the nearest tarman's head. The head fell to the ground with a small splat, "Well, that's one down." Suddenly the beheaded tarman's neck bubbled, a new head growing back instantly, a small river of tar flowed from the nearby river to the head lying on the ground, forming it into another tarman, "Okay, no more head chopping." Shadow said as he stared down the two tarmen.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh great!" Elliot frowned as he stepped back, "Now we got five to deal with!" he still tried to Focus more energy into him, maybe a deathblow would decimate them for good.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Elissa could not attack the tarman physically, because they will generates another tarman. Then later, she had an idea.

"Elliot, you're fire type, right? How about you blow some flames to tarman? Tar is made by oil, and it's flammable." She smiles as try to dodge the attack from tarman. "That could be a good way to finish them off."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"No don't!" Shadow shouted quickly, dodging a quick attack, "The fire would burn on the fumes that came off their bodies not them. And judging by the attacks I'm betting the don't feel pain. If you did that we'd have flaming towers trying to attack us."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lunos, doing a complete swirl to avoid an attack from one of the Tarman, before starting to build up wind on the tip of his staff. "Then how about a good ol' Aero?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh hell...We have to use a magic instead..." Elissa keep dodging the attack from Tarman, avoid them to multiply more Tarman.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Great," Shadow held his hand in front of him as he focused, "Let's hope this works better than a sword." Shadow pointed his palm at one of the tarmen, "FROST!" Shards of ice circled around the tarman and struck him. "What the?" Shadow watched in surprise as the tarman's body stopped moving, taking on more solid look, "He froze," Shadow looked at his sword, "I wonder." He charged forward and swung at him, the attack caused the tarman's body to shatter into pieces. Dissapearing into oblivion as the hit the ground, "Okay, we have a plan." Shadow smiled as he looked at the remaining four.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad