Join our server on Discord

Breath of Fire-like RPG
The mercinary, dressed in warlike armour and wielding a heavy sword, was wandering down from the trees, eyes everywhere.

"That... is one of them..." Catalina started edging towards the door "I'd better go... before he spots me."

OOC: >>> TECHIE DATA:- Mercinary A = Level 78. :shock: OMFG...
"NEVER STRIKE A LADY IN MY PRESENCE!" Shadow shouted in anger as he broke free of the Ox's grasp, landing a powerful blow to his stomach, "You're even worse than a common bandit! You don't deserve mercy!" He drew both his katanas out, holding the smaller one backwards in his left hand and the long on forward in his right, "BLADE ART!! Senko Jin!" Shadow vanished in a blur, a long series of lightning fast flashes appeared around the large ox. In a split second roughly 20 cuts had been made, as Shadow landed behind him and sheathed both his swords, "But I still don't like killing for no reason." He said as the Ox's clothe fell apart and into the shape of a two piece bikini.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Bunyan nodded, "I just advice you to change your ways. Maybe you'll deny it to me, but I know your people, and I know what they do; you can take the other exit so he doesn't spot you. Good luck," he said.

Brant's clothes fell down on the ground, the bikini left on him made most the customers fall over laughing. The Ox ran away crying something about hating the Kanryu that had just slashed him.

The waitress just stayed on the ground staring on Shadow with a mix of fear and anguish.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"... Thank you." Catalina whispered while rushing out the said door, pulling a crossbow out over her shoulder. She burst out of the house and immediately began running into the trees. The mercinary eventually spotted her and began running as well... and much faster than Catalina.
"I must apologize," Shadow said as he offered a hand to the downed waitress, "I'm usually able to maintain my composure better than that."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uhm..." the girl blushed in embarrassment as she took Shadow's paw and was able to stand up again, "T-thank you... uhm... who are you?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Name's Shadow." He answered bowing slightly, "May I ask your's?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Damn it I missed another one *slaps forehead* I go and do some laundry and I miss it.

IC:

Bruno walked up behind the new comer "Nice moves you have there stranger." He commented "I watched you and I have to say I'm impressed." then he let out a light chuckle "I know Brant, he may be big on the outside but hes a big softy on the inside."
The OCA

Elissa nods and smile. "Yup. I want to go there as well, to take a short break. Please keep your eyes around you all the way. This route may have a lot of "non-invited company" She winks as moving forward, guiding them to Ichinou.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Catalina spun round with her bow at the ready and fired a quick shot at the approaching hostile. The bolt simply bounces off the mercinarie's armour as he swung his sword. She dodged... just "Help!"