Join our server on Discord

Breath of Fire-like RPG
Bruno sat up and held Catalina tightly to him "I love you so much." he hugged her dearly.
The OCA
"Yes... thank you..." Catalina's eyes shut as she slipped into sleep.
Bruno then layed back down on the soft flowers with Catalina on top of him letting her sleep then faded to sleep himself.
The OCA
"I'll catch up with you guys at the mountain trail." Shadow said as he stood up and walked away from the stand, "Be there by noon at the latest." he warned as he dissapeared into the crowd.

the large Kanryu sighed, "That kid, darn shame what's happened." He said as shook his head a bit, "So, anything else I can get you all? Like I said hunting's been good lately so we got plenty."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Elissa look to large Kanryu and smiles, while shook her head. "It's okay. I didn't eat much, but if I really hungry, I will eat a lot." She giggles while swishing her snake tail.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Leh' go then!" Lunos mumbled even with a piece of fruit in his mouth. "I'h can tahk' thi' bowl wi' me!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Elliot downed the ramen quickly and smiled to the cook, "Don't worry sir! I'm full! Thank you very much for the hospitality, but noon's near" he pointed to the ascending sun, then stood up and bowed to him, "We'll be on our way!" he said and then tapped both Lunos and Elissa, "Let's go guys!" he said and rapidly came out of the place, soon finding himself on the streets. The boy looked ahead to the high mountains, "Guess there's where we are heading" he said to himself, then waited for both the Wyndian and the Naga to come out.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lunos, gulping down the bit of fruit in his mouth, nodded. "Right, we're coming!" With that, he quickly took hold of Elissa's hand, and smiled. "It's quicker."

With that, he then ran outside - still holding onto the Naga's hand as he slowed down and stood beside Elliot. "So, the mountains...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Elissa nods while her paw is still holding by Lunos, as looking to both. "...But we better quick. The noon is almost near, I can say, just a few moments from now. We don't want Shadow to wait for us..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"He's already waiting" Elliot said, "But we don't want to keep him! Let's go!" he set off, running towards the mountain.

OOC: Either Kyo or Faiz speed up till they get there on their posts, kay?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad