Join our server on Discord

Breath of Fire-like RPG
"Aa-aaahh, Gods..." Catalina moaned, obviously is in heaven
Bruno squeezed Catalina's cheeks in his paws and hastened his thrusts into her pussy with the same long pushes just at a faster speed.

OOC: Yeah thats what me and Grim were doing :P
The OCA
OOC: Full pause for Kyo and Faiz.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lunos then looked innocently at Elissa, before blushing again, as he continued to eat the fruit stuck in his mouth. "Dang... Stupid... Need private time.... He then sweat-dropped and flat-stared at the fruit he was eating, before quickly finishing it, and taking the entire bowl. "I think I'll keep these for the trip..."

Grabbing another of the fruit, he popped it quickly into his mouth, and started eating again, another small innocent look spread across his features.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Elissa kept staring to Lunos with a smile, as he eats the fruit. She can't take her eyes off from him, because he's too adorable.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Mmm-mmmmehhh..." Catalina groaned slightly, her climax approaching quickly.
With a roar Bruno came into Catalina like a firehose cum gushing out of her pussy onto the ground.
The OCA
"Ooooooohhhhhhuuuunnnggg..." Catalina climaxed with a drawn out moan, clinching down on Bruno's member tightly.
Bruno heald his member into her as deep as he could letting her feel the warm cum covered member deep insider her vagina.
The OCA
"Mrr..." Catalina slumped, only semi-concious, panting heavily.