Join our server on Discord

Breath of Fire-like RPG
Elliot followed the Naga along the way, he looked on his sides so he was aware from danger.

The girl shuddered, but breathed in and calmed down, then finally managed to smile naturally, "My name is Diana. Thanks for the help uhm... Shadow."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lunos kept up behind both Ellliot and Elissa, making sure to keep an eye out behind them all. I ge' teh job of doin' this, hm?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Catalina dodged another attack and began running again "H-HeEEEEAAAH!" A swift sword stroke had just slashed the back of her leg, makig her crash to the turf.

"Ready to die, Kitsune?" The mercinary lifted his sword for a killing blow.

"No! HELP!!!" The sword suddenly flew down, she rolled to the side, jumping to her feet "Aah!" Blood poured from her injured leg as she limped.

"Damn you!" The mercinary struggled to remove his sword from the earth "WHEN I GET THIS OUT, YOU'RE FINISHED!"
"It was my pleasure," Shadow said, "But I should probably be going, after a little stunt like that he might come back, with friends." He reached into one of his sleeves and handed her a small bag of Zenny, "That should cover the roast." He turned as someone started talking to him from behind, "Maybe, I'm just glad it didn't go too far. I only kill when it's a jo..." Shadow stopped, realizing that he had nearly blurted out what he was, "I should be going." He said quickly and headed for the door.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey! Wait!!" Bruno followed the stranger out of the grill "Hold on buddy I just wanna talk!"
The OCA
Shadow stopped after he had walked a little ways out of the restaurant, "I'm not much of a talking person, I prefer soli- Hold on," He pulled back his hood and lifted up one of his ears, the Kanryu's large ears made them able to hear things quite easily which made them perfect for spyiing and assasinations as they could find their targets easily, "Someone needs help." He said quickly as he darted off. He bolted out of the town, and into the small woods nearby. A new sense came into play, he could smell blood in the air, "Shit," He cursed as he followed it. He came to a small clearing and hid as he looked out over it, A Kitsune was lying on the ground, a Mercenary standing over her with a sword that could probably cleave a person in two, A kitsune? What would one be doing in the open like this? He examined the Mercenary, Dang, I could never take that thing down. But I can't just let him kill her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Wha- Hey wait!" Bruno watched as the stranger ran off out of town and into the woods with quick haste. "Damn it why did Worren have to be so damn slow?" He complained as he tried to run after him. Bruno finally arrived at the clearing where the stranger was, panting heavily. "Damn, your a fast *pant* one.." Then he saw the kitsune on the ground with blood trickling from her leg, then peered at the Mercinary. "What the hell is going on here?" Bruno drew his polearm getting ready for anything.
The OCA
"Kitsune's aren't exactly well liked by some people." Shadow looked out over the area, "Even with you here I doubt we could take that thing, and I can't use that technique of mine again until I rest." Stupid ox, shouldn't have wasted my time on him. "As much as I don't like it we need to work together on this," He examined the tree he was leaning up on closely, "You think you could cut through this so it falls into the clearing?" he asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Bruno walked up to the tree Shadow was standing against "This one?" He then walked onto a side and leaned into it with his shoulder "RRAAAA!!" with a push of his shoulder the tree came crashing down into the clearling like Shadow said.
The OCA
Soon, Elliot and company reached Ichinou, he stopped for a second, "OKay, here we are. Guess you'll go, right?" he asked both Elissa and Lunos, "I have a job here, guess we'll have to split."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad