Join our server on Discord

A tidal wave of nothing
Yay! I love those! *Munches down all the lollipops* And... yuck... really, yuck. I have bad experience from my childhood when my cousin told me to drink it because it tasted better than coke. Stupid memories, each time someone mentions that drink I shiver.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
DragonMasterX Wrote:
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Paso de los Toros, a dancing Barney and a spinach cake!

*Shudders* You just... guessed my three nightmares.

now I know his weakness. *Evil laughter*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:Yay! I love those! *Munches down all the lollipops* And... yuck... really, yuck. I have bad experience from my childhood when my cousin told me to drink it because it tasted better than coke. Stupid memories, each time someone mentions that drink I shiver.
I feel for you. I remember a family reunion where there was nothing else to drink but that...*shudders*
Quote:now I know his weakness. *Evil laughter*
A bottle of Paso de los Toros can be neutralized with a big pack of sugar. A dancing Barney can be neutralized with some glue. And the spinach cake....
..........................well.
I know you won't use them against me n_n

And, uhh... Fire, LOTS of Fire is what I'd reccomend to deal with Spinach.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Runs out of the bathroom, pants around his ankles, and trips and falls on his face*

I WOULD HAVE THANKED THE LOLLIPOPS IF I WASN'T SO BUSY1!!111111!!!!!1!!
Dot: That's why I told you to buy more toilet paper!

DMX: *Flat stare* Yeah, he needed... toilet paper.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:I know you won't use them against me n_n.

Know yourself, know your opponent, know your friends, and victory is in your hands.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That's why you musn't know me. It's the only way to know me fully. Wait... I just gave another advice to be beaten, bah. No one will anyways, I'm too good and modest.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Congratulations Mr. Ghost! I hope you just keep posting! I like reading your posts!
Ghost_Op Wrote:*Runs out of the bathroom, pants around his ankles, and trips and falls on his face*

I WOULD HAVE THANKED THE LOLLIPOPS IF I WASN'T SO BUSY1!!111111!!!!!1!!
Uh.....*covers face with one hand and helps Ghost up with the other* Right...Well, next time I'll give you sth nicer to atone.....