Join our server on Discord

A tidal wave of nothing
Wow, I have a thousand posts. 95% of which were useless, but I had fun. Thanks for not being total assholes and allowing me to be myself with minimal flaming (and the lack of a ban-zor).

That's it.
I've said it before and I will again, you have intelligence within your gamers lingo and very weird posting, but hey guess what? Thats what makes you individual and something to look foward to. I guess being yourself got you here thus far and I really hope you see this as something you can better upon. You have an interesting backround, military experience, wisdom, gamers soul and a gold heart wrapped in tin foil.

My advice to you is if you up'd your serious level to 25% I think I would enjoy what you write for quality, cause when you do write seriously, its nice to know that you can carry a conversation.

Well, best of luck to you Ghost_OP and

PWNSROFLSX2!

Congrads on making this far, and here's to many more...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
PWNSROFLSX2

I rofl'd at that.

Thanks for the laugh :)
^^ Happy to have helped! ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
It's good to have another prankster around. Congratulations on 1000 posts.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah, congratulations, Ghost. Enjoy the first K while it lasts.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nice, I got you a present! *Pulls in a large cake* TADA!! *Nothing*.... What the hell? *Looks in the cake* FOR THE LOVE OF... PUT THE STRIPPER IN AFTER YOU COOK THE CAKE!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Congrats! ^^ I remember the day I ever hit 1000 posts on the first forum I ever went too(not saying this is your first forum) ^^ Congrats again!
I FEEL SOH SPEHSHUL
And so you should! Hope you stick around.