Join our server on Discord

BDsM Club
Saphire blinked at Kath and started to worry "Kath whats wrong?" she got closer to him.
The OCA
"Are you looking for a master or a slave," asked Criss who was ready to pounce if Ebon said she wanted a master.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Nath shook his head, trying not to worry Saph anymore. "N-Nothing..." He continued to hold his throbbing leg. "Either I just got cramp or my pains are starting again..." He hopped on one leg towards the bed. "Besides that leg... I'm fine."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"A...gain?" Saphire said with worry "What do you mean?"

"I suppose I could be a slave" Ebon then added "but sometimes I'm not a very good slave" she said with a snicker.
The OCA
Nath shook his head, as he sat down on the bed. "Ah, it always happens this time of the month." He clutched his throbbing leg and let out a growl in pain. "It's nothing, really, Saph."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"It hurts that bad?" Saphire started to rub Nath's leg with her paw trying to make it feel better.
The OCA
"I like it when a slave puts up a bit of a fight and you look full mischief," Criss said with grin as he pulled Ebon onto his lap.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Nath was about to say something, before he felt Saph's paw run over his leg. "Ahh.. d-damn.." He cursed, as the throbbing pain started to die out. "It's gonna hurt if I move the leg... but at least the throbbing's stopped..." He smiled slightly, letting his tail swish from side-to-side.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire smiled a bit "Feel better" she lowered her head and kissed his leg to make it all better.

Ebon crawled on top of Criss's lap "What is your first command....master" she said with a sarcastic tone.
The OCA
Criss started to kiss her neck and said softly, "you taste so good, do you mind if I have a drink?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz