Join our server on Discord

BDsM Club
This rpg is for all those who BDsM and anyothere fetish is aloud accept for water sports and scat I just can't stand those things. Digimon and Non-diginon. Also state your role Master or slave

setting Club

profile:Chis

role: master

Vampire own the club and loves to drink blood while have sex.

cock lenth 8in with 1.5in

Ic: "This would be my first opening night hopefuly some peaple will show up" said Criss to his digimon crew.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Okay, I'm in. Hope your crew involves some hot females.

Profile: Dark Panthermon (name: Shadow)

role: Master

Dark Panther digimon who is very dominating, yet has a soft side.

Cock size: eight by one

IC:

Whip in hand, Shadow approached the club, a sardonic grin on his face. He was a black panther digimon known as Dark Panthermon; his body was ripped with strong muscles.

Finally, a place to get some good BDSM action he thought, growling.

He walked up to the entrance and went in. Inside, he spotted a vampire and a crew of various digimon. Approaching the vampire, who he assumed to be the owner, he fixed him with a hard stare.

"Nice place you got here. So where do I start," he growled, slapping the whip into his open palm.
"The name is Criss and what can I do for you. We got food, drinks, rooms, men, women," said Criss.

The curtin on stage was drawn back to reveal fully arosed renamon hanging by her arm from the cielling her toes bearly touching the floor, ripe for the picking.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow licked his lips upon seeing the Renamon, so vulnurable and ripe.

"Well, not to complain, but what other womon do you have? And is she available for...fun or is she just for show?" he purred, an evil smile spreading out on his face.
"We got Aquamon, Boiymon, Gotamon, Palmon and thier digivalotions. I f you want you can get up on stage and give everyone here a good show," Criss said with a slight grin crossing his face.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow glanced back at the Renamon, deciding that "giving a show" sounded like his kind of game.

"Hope she likes it rough," he muttered to himself as he waltzed up onto the stage. He marched up to the bound Renamon, turning her so she was facing him.

"What's your name, slut?" he growled, taking a breast in his paw and lightly digging his claws into her flesh.
"Not going tell you slut," Renamon said as she kicked Shadow in the gut.

"Oh, Forgot to tell ya that renamon fiesty as the come. Just show her who's boss and she will sumit to you," Criss said alittle to late to stop Shadow form being kicked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Except for a slight grunt, Shadow didn't react to the kick, grabbing the bitch'es ankle in a iron grip.

"You shouldn't have done that, whore. I was planning on making sure you got some pleasure out of this, but now I'll make sure you don't," he growled, baring his teeth. Stepping around behind her, he brought his coiled up whip back and brought it down on her ass, leaving a bright red mark.

His tail wrapped around her neck, choking her for a few seconds. "Try kicking me again or attacking me in any way, and I will strangle you," he stated in a calm voice, a dispassionate look in his eyes, though his cock was starting to poke out of his pouch.
"I don't like weaklings...," said Stella calmly to Shadow as she lowerd her head in shame, "the name is Stella Master. I only submit to the stong one like you."

"She will always be sumive to from now on for ya," Criss said before pouring himself a glass of bloodwine.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow smiled slightly at her words, impressed at her idea of testing her master. He gently stroked her ass, soothing the area he had slapped.

"Mmmm, you're a smart bitch, Stella. Perhaps I might make sure you get some pleasure out of this after all. But first..." he said, suddenly grabbing her by her ears and yanking her head back. "You need to be punished for opposing me," he sneered, licking her neck lustfully.

He released her head and uncoiled his whip, bringing it back. He then cracked it through the air, the tip striking squarely on her right butt cheek. He brought it back again and went for her left cheek. He continued whipping her, the air filled with the cracking of the whip.