Join our server on Discord

BDsM Club
OOC:

cboy Wrote:Profile: Dark Panthermon (name: Shadow)

Well, I can't join in the RPG.

Name: Mindy.

Role: Master, (Little Femdom)

Description: Tall woman with long blonde hair, two rounded horns on her head, cute furry face.

Measurments: Bust: 99 Waist: 59 Hips: 93.

Name: Katt.

Role: Either way depending on the situation.

Description: Snow white tiger with black stripes.

Measurments: Bust: 99 Waist: 59 Hips: 93. (I'm lazy)

IC:

"Come on, it'll be fun." Mindy said as she held Katt and walked to the door of the club knocking on it loudly.

"Well, if you say so." Katt said nervously.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire slowly walked into the room and just stood there silently. Pictures of the girl on the stage still in her mind.
The OCA
Nath slowly moved behind Saph, and wrapped his arms around her chest, as he shuffled his muzzle close to her ear and whispered in it. "I don't know how I'm going to make you forget... but come, let us move... to a comfortable place."

He then thought for a second, before adding. "...Do you mind if I call you Saph? Or would you like me to call you slave?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I thought I might take a chance see if you were a slave, but I quess your not one," Criss with disapointment in his voice.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Saphire started to calm down feeling Nath's warm touch "You can call me Saph"

Ebon looked at Criss "Slave or Mistress I can do both, but usually I am slave"
The OCA
Nath rubbed her belly gently with his claw, and moved his muzzle to her neck, breathing his hot breath over it. "Good... I prefer Saph over slave anyday." He slowly motioned for her to move to the bed in the room.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Criss thought, "hopefuly she likes to give a guy a hard."

"Are you looking for a master or a slave," asked Criss who was ready to pounce if Ebon said she wanted a master.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Guess no one's home we can go now." Katt said hurriedly as she started walking off.

"Not so fast," Mindy grabbed the back of her shirt, "They're probably just busy." She turned the doorknob and pushed the door in, "Hope no one minds us crashing the party." She said with a sly smile.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire started to relax even more to Nath's touch "I'm glad I went with you Nath...I dont know what might have happened if I went with Criss or Shadow.." with that said she moved to the bed and sat down
The OCA
Nath nodded, and slowly made his way over to the bed. He had almost made it to the bed, but as he lifted his leg, a sharp pain shot up his leg. "ACK!" He yelped, holding his leg, as it throbbed. "Not now!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds