Join our server on Discord

BDsM Club
Tieya's muzzle poked from behind Nath's arm once again, and her glittery eyes looked at Shadow again. "Do you... mean that?"

Nath was still pretty calm about all of this, smiling at Shadow. "It's good to know not all of the people here are cruel gits." He commented, and wagged his tail. "You can go with him if you want... Tieya."

Tieya glanced at her master once, before she looked back at Shadow. "Okay..." She muttered, and slowly moved from behind Nath and towards Shadow.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire looked at Nath with a horrified look "N-n-n-nnnnoo" she said with her tail now between her legs.

Ebon snickered a bit while she sat at the bar.
The OCA
Nath nodded, and softly wrapped his right arm around Saphire's back. "Come on, let's move you away from here..." He looked at Criss again. "So, just remind me, is there somewhere... private, we can go?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yeah we got rooms in the back, you all can have your fun there. So Ebon your sister never done this before as she?" Criss asked and pointed to the back of the club.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Thank you." Nath merely stated, as he hadn't asked of the owner's name yet. He turned back to Saphire, and nuzzled her neck slightly. "So... how about we go.. Saph...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire still kind of shaken up "y-yeah okay l-lets g-g-go"

"No, she insisted I bring her along. She said she wanted to try new things" Ebon sips her drink "She didnt know what BDSM was but she was curious I suppose."
The OCA
Nath nodded, and guided Saph slowly to a door near the back of the club (Hope that's right, lol). He wasn't tugging her forward forcefully or anything like that. He, instead, was snuggling her as they walked along. "I should try and make you forget what you saw... God, you're stuttering too much... Are you really disturbed by what you saw?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Criss sat down on one of the couches. "Hay Ebon have a seat next to me," Criss said calmly firmly, taking a chance on being bitch slapped by her.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ebon for a second gave Criss a flat stare "Okay.." she got up walked over to the couch and sat down next to him.

"I-I'm sorry its-s just I've nev-ver seen anyone go throu-through that before" Saphire replied as she walked with Nath
The OCA
Nath opened the door in front of both him and Saph, and quickly guided her in. "Neither have I. And you don't need to apologize, sweetie." He closed the door after swiftly swirling into the room. He then proceeded to lock the door. "Now... how am I going to make you calm..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds