Join our server on Discord

BDsM Club
Tieya nodded, before walking over to Nath. "Is it okay if I could take my collar off and give it to Saph?" She asked Nath quietly, not wanting any other master to hear them talk.

Nath nodded. "Sure, I don't see why not." He then moved his claw to the collar, and undid the button that held the collar together. It soon fell into Tieya's waiting hands, as Nath started walking over to Saph.

"Looks like we won't need a second collar after all." He chuckled.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire took the collar and looked at it, then placed it onto her neck "Okay now what do I do."
The OCA
Nath then looked back at Criss, and yelled. "Hey, is there a spare room I can go to in this place?" He swished his tail, awaiting the reply from Criss.

OOC: Post Flood Count thingy again. We should stop here for now and wait.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ooc: Thanks, What do you mean by snuff if it's drugs then no.

Ic:

Carman arches her back and raps her legs around Shadow's and pushes him in deeper as she grits her teeth. "Garrr," was all you could hear because of the pain she was in.

"Whale I can she that, I meant who or should I say what. You do have some nice dsl," Criss said with a sly grin on his face.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Snuff means killing a person after having sex with them. And we need some kind of order for people to go in on this RPG.

IC:

Shadow groaned as he thrust into Carman, her hot ass burining like fire around his cock. Her hot blood filled his mouth as he continued to drink. He reached around and grabbed her breasts, digging his claws into them hard enought to draw blood.

Finally, he arched his back as he came, quickly pulling out and shooting his cum all over her back. He released his bite on her neck and gently lapped at the blood that oozed out until the wound stopped bleeding. Moving Carman so that she was facing him, he grinned at her, blood on his teeth and lips.

"Hope you enjoyed that, bitch, because it's probably the only pleasure you'll be getting tonight," he growled, walking off the stage towards Criss and the newcomers.
Ooc: Rather you didn't do that not my thing. The other I don't know if I can do anything about it.

Ic: The Curtin closed. "I enjoyed the show it loved the end with the drinking blood," said Criss as he licked his lips in apperseation at Shadow.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Okay.

Shadow grinned, showing his blood-soaked teeth.

"I'm not a vampire, but I must say; drinking blood is so...sexy," he growled, licking his lips.

"Now, I'd like to move on to other girls; preferably a Biyomon and a Lillymon." he purred, coiling his whip up. Then he noticed the newcomers.

"Unless, of course, one of these fine girls needs a master for the evening," he growled.
Ebon totally wasted at the moment grabs another bottle of vodka "Yup..hic..great show." Takes another sip of vodka.

Saphire shaking in the collar she is now wearing witnessed the show "I dont have to do that do I?" she said turning to Nath.
The OCA
Nath, thinking of what might happen, froze. "Dear god, no." He stated clearly, slowly wrapping his claw around Saphire's leash. "Unless you would actually like that.

Tieya blinked. "Huh?" She looked at Shadow for a few seconds, before whimpering, and crawling behind Nath. "He scares me.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Noticing the fearful look one of the new girls gave him before retreating behind her friend, Shadow's face softened and he quickly wiped the blood off his face.

"I'm sorry if I scared you, ma'am, and I promise you, I only go so far as the person I'm dominating wants me to go. That Renamon up there wanted it rough, so I gave her rough. I can be a real nice guy when it counts," he said softly. Though he was a dominator in BDSM, he also had a soft side and never tried to really hurt his partner.