Join our server on Discord

BDsM Club
Nath nodded slightly, blushing. "Well, it depends. Do you like being... commanded? Told what to do at times? Wearing a leash and collar?"

Tieya giggled. "I like it a lot! He plays with me a lot and does a lot with me!"

OOC: Guys, I think we should stop posting now. Shouldn't we wait for Cboy to post?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"What made you to dicide to come Ebon," Criss said as he poured himself glass of blood.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Heh, guess I should have put my schedule up. I'm most active on the net from 7:30 a.m to 11:00 a.m and then from 7:30 pm to 11:30 pm. I live in Conway AR if that helps with the time zone.

P.S. just in case, is snuff allowed (Don't really plan on doing it, but you never know)

IC:
Shadow continued whipping her until blood dripped down her back and her ass was red as a tomato. He moved up until he was pressed against her, his erect cock pressing into her butt.

"I think you've been punished enough. It's time for pleasure," he purred, licking her neck and gently pushing his cock into her ass. Then he reached up and grabbed her ears again, yanking her head to the side to expose her throat.

"My pleasure," he growled, before biting into her neck, not deep enough to kill her, but deep enough to drink her blood, which tasted like an exquisite wine to the dark panther. He started to hump into her hot ass, knowing full well that it was hell on the girl due to her butt being so sore.
Ebon finished her glass of vodka "Well the booze for one." Grabs another bottle of vodka

Saphire looked at Tieya then Nath "Oh okay so its like Simon says, alright I'll play"
The OCA
Nath smiled, his red hair ruffling in a gentle drift. "Yeah, kinda like that..." He then quickly motioned over to Criss, and whispered in his ear. "Do you... have a spare collar and leash on you that I can use?" He glanced back at Saphire, and scratched his neck.

Tieya giggled, turning to Saphire. "See? He just drops my leash anytime he wants..." She then eyed the leash attached to the collar, which was now lying down on the floor.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire picked up the leash on the floor "you mean this?"
The OCA
Tieya giggled, and nodded. "Yeah, I meant that." She then glanced at Kurtz. "He'll kill anyone who just takes me without his consent."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh!" Saphire quickly dropped the leash. "So if you have this collar on you get to play?" XD
The OCA
Tieya nodded eagerly. "Yeah!" She scratched her neck slightly, her snow-white hair falling in front of her muzzle again.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire looked at the collar "Can I play?"
The OCA