Join our server on Discord

BDsM Club
Ebon walked up to the bar with Saphire trailing close behind. Ebon grabbed a coke, opened it, and took a sip. "Hey isnt that Tieya over there with Nath?...why dont you go say Hi" Ebon suggested. Saphire looked over and saw them "Oh okay..yeah." Saphire walked up towards Nath and Tieya's direction. "Finally...I love her and all but I need my space.." She threw the coke away and grabbed a bottle of vodka.
The OCA
Nath nodded slightly. "Hmm... I'll think about it. Maybe we could... both?"

Tieya's eyes was still glittering as she pulled the coke away from her muzzle. "I haven't had this much coke since yesterday!" She giggled, before putting the bottle back into her muzzle and drinking.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"What wong with hangn with your sis it's not like she a blond. By the way don't be grabing the weres without paying for it got miss," Criss said calmly but firmly to Ebon.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ebon looked at Casey after taking a sip of vodka "With her around I feel like I cant do what I want to do" she takes another sip "and for the drinks...I'll pay for them...eventually"

Saphire walked up to Nath and Tieya "Oh hey guys whats..going on" She then noticed the leesh around Tieya's neck "Why is Tieya on a leesh?" She asked tilting her head.
The OCA
Nath looked at Tieya, and smiled, as he noticed she was still happily gulping the coke down her throat. "She wanted to be the slave."

Tieya pulled her muzzle away from the coke, and took a long, deep breath. "Ahhh! Good coke..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I know how that goes, but if it was not for my sis there would be no club. would you like a bloody marry or something on the house you look like you need it," Criss said as he checked out Ebon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ebon lifted her bottle of Vodka "This'll do for me for now sweetie but thanks" takes another sip

Saphire with a curious look on her face "So do you like being a slave? Is it any fun?" XD
The OCA
Nath looked at Tieya for a few seconds, before looking at Saphire. Before he could say anything, Tieya butted in.

"Yeah, it's fun!" She giggled, before glancing at Nath. "Well, if you have a nice master like him, that is!"

Nath playfully tugged on the leash. "Awww... thanks, cutie."

Tieya had no obligation to that, and giggled as she slowly walked over to Nath and wrapped her thin arms around his neck.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"So how do you like the place so far... what your name, mine is Criss" said Criss as tried cheer up Ebon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"The names Ebon" she set her drink down and extended her paw "Nice to meet ya"

"Its fun?" Saphire said with a curious tone "You think I'd like it?"
The OCA