Join our server on Discord

BDsM Club
Renamon wimper with joy even though she was in pain. "More Master," said Stella lust fully.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow growled lustfully, bringing his tail into the mix. The whippings moved to her back, while his tail continued to spank her ass, her butt turning red.

"Moan for your master, whore! Tell him what a dirty slut you are and how you deserve to be punished," he roared, his whippings leaving bloody slashes on her back. He reached down to his fully-erect member and began to jack off.

OOC: A little cheering from the audience would be nice, please.
The audience starts cheering and wishuling...

"Ohhhh, please beat this whore harder Master. I deserve to be punish," Stella said with a lusty voise.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Ah, what the hell. Screw my motives over with a spanner.

Profile: Nath (Aliases: Kurtz)

Role: Master

Green-and-white scaled dragon who can be VERY dominating. Does have a soft side, but shows it only when he wants to.

Cock size: Nine by two.

Profile: Tieya

Role: Slave

Cute green-and-white scaled dragoness with long, flowing snow white hair and a very long tail with a curved tip.

Mesaurments: Bust: 73 Centimeters, Waist: 45 Centimeters, Hips: 79 Centimeters.

IC:

Nath moved closer to the club, a small grin on his face. His green scales seemed to glitter from where he was standing, his muscles showing through the thin red shirt he wore. "Heh, we made it." He twitched his claw, and twiddled the leash in between his fingers. "Shall we enter?"

Attached to the leash, was a quite young - say about 18 years old - dragoness with flowing snow white hair. She nodded slowly, an odd cute smile across her face. "Yeah, sure, master!" She giggled, her tail swishing from side-to-side.
Nath nodded. "Eager as ever, Tieya."

He then motioned towards the entrance of the club, and Tieya followed there after. As Nath moved in, he stood, and glanced at the figures on the stage. "Huh, I guess we got here a bit too late to watch the beginning."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Would you all something to drink and eat it's on the house for you two or just want to watch the show," Criss said remembering the from this morning.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Nath jerked his head towards Criss, and smiled, recognizing the person slightly. "Oh, yeah... Can we have..." He turned to Tieya, and smiled.
Tieya giggled, and looked at Criss with her cute sapphire eyes. "Uhm... is it okay if I could have a coke?"
Nath scratched the back of his dragon neck, and turned back to face Criss, a small grin on his face. "And I'll ask the same, if that's okay with you." He swished his tail, as he glanced back at the stage.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"What not going to take advantege my hospitallity. Here are your cokes guys," said Criss with smile
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: *cracks knuckles* Okay here we go

Profile: Saphire

role: Slave

A sweet blue furred wolf w/ white underbelly, hands, tip of puffy tail, feet. Shes a sweet minded girl but is willing to try new things.

Measurements: Bust: 80cm Waist: 42cm Hips: 75cm

Profile: Ebon

Role: Slave

Almost identical to Saphire but with black fur. She's more hard edged than her baby sister. Sour but still sweet.

Measurements: Bust: 83cm Waist: 44cm Hips: 79cm

IC:

Saphire and Ebon both walk into the club together. "Did you have to wear that? Saphire asked Ebon "Well this is a BDSM club, so I came prepared" Ebon had her leather bra and panties already on showing that she was ready to go. "Have you done BDSM before?" Ebon asked her sister. "Whats BDSM?" Saphire replied to sisters question. "...You'll find out soon enough."
The OCA
Nath chuckled. "Nah, I'm not one for taking advantage of people." He then took the coke from Criss with a grin. "Thanks...." He then took the other glass and passed it to Tieya. "Here..."

Tieya's eyes glittered, and she took the coke with both of her soft dragoness claws. "THANKIES!" She smiled, before taking a well needed gulp.

Nath tilted his head slightly. "We walked quite far to get here... sorry for her giggliness."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Criss said with a chuckle, "It all good, later would mind if I have some fun with your slave?"

Casey notices the to new partrain, "What can do for you lovely ladies tonight drinks, food or my coupiny?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz