Join our server on Discord

BDsM Club
the blows were extremely inefective. the kick in the nuts didnt turn out how the panther wanted it. altima's new body was extremely durable, he practically has balls of steel. "uoy kcik ekil a lrig..." altima said. with his new strength he broke free from his grasp. altima rose a fist in the air and charged shadow.

"esaeler!"

there was an explosion of light. it had enough force to knock shadow on his arse. when the smoke cleared, altima was back in his original body.

"i had to do that before he killed u
ooc: aah! please forgive my double post! im still using the psp. i couldnt fit everything in my last post! >_<

ic: th fox said. "he became that powerful. he was only toying with you."
"Care to explain why you had him attack me in the first place," growled Shadow, glaring at Ishana.
ooc: oops, forgot i made her command altima to attack you.

ic: "i was so busy trying to dominate you, i used him to turn the tide." she said. "i had no intention of killing you..." she threw herself into shadow's arms. "will you forgive me..." she said, crying a bit, "...master?"
Shadow's face softened, his arms wrapping around the crying vixen.

"It's okay, I can understand your desire to dominate me. But please...can't it just be you and me? No offense to your friend, but he's done little more than ruin our fun. I can't satisfy you if he keeps interferring," said Shadow, lifting Ishana's face so she was looking at him.
"i guess so... bind and gag him? then you do it, i cant bring myself to tie him up." she stared into his eyes.
"No...can't you just tell him not to interfere? He is your slave," he replied, casting a glance at the boy.
"well he was only my SEX slave. he probably wont allow you to hurt me." she explained. "plus he can transform to level two on his own. you would have a hard time fighting him, that is as you are now." she further explained.
Shadow thought about the dilema. Perhaps he needed to let Altima know he could trust him. Turning back to the little boy, he walked over to him and then kneeled down on one knee, head bowed.

"I'm sorry for hurting your mistress, Altima, but she asked me to dominate her. I do not mean to hurt her, only to bring her pleasure. You have my word, my promise, that I will not hurt her anymore than she wants to be hurt. If I must earn your trust, tell me how and I will do it," he said.
altima merely snored.

i think the ordeal was too much for him to handle.

ooc: during the explosion when he was defeated he was knocked unconsius.