Join our server on Discord

BDsM Club
"damn..." she cursed. i was hoping for a "gnangbang" of sorts...meh... i guess ill do what i can with what i got... wel... sadly... i can't keep THIS in its pouch..." she said, reffering to her erection..." but i promise not to use it....as long as you can keep up with my demands...now..LIE DOWN on THAT bed!!" she commanded... a hint of rage in her voice. "Altima, strap HIM in!". she grinned wickedly
Shadow jumped onto the bed, not the least bit put off by her rage. Laying himself out, he let Altima bind his arms and legs to the bed in a spread-eagle position.
ooc:ok i don't know how bdsm works with a mistress dealing out the punishment... not even any tools... so im just going to make her only keep doing things to your character ...also, my male character... Altima will do things to your character(not with you taking in/sucking on something of his...but you will see soon enough...

ic: "ok then... hope you can last long enough... your no good to me if you tire easily... Altima, do what you wish with his dick... as a...."test" run...

Altima obeyed his master with a nod, and went to Shadow... "i never really sucked a mans...dick before... so im sorry if i do anything wrong..."the dragon said, as he slipped what he could of Shadows dick inside his mouth...
Shadow was extremely put off at Altima's actions, but he couldn't deny that it felt good, so he didn't hold back his groans.
"yes pleasure him... slave" she said, the last word with disgust in her voice. "pleasure him more... nibble him.."she commanded whipping altima in the back.

altima did as he was commanded, sucking his as best he could. altima's inexperience caused him to bite shadow's member a little harder than he was supposed to, leaving small tooth shaped cuts. a few drops of blood seeped out into altima's mouth.
Shadow grit his teeth at the bite, letting out a small groan of pain. Altima was really pushing it with Shadow. Ohh, if he wasn't a slave to that hot whore, I'd tear his cock off for that he growled mentally, hoping Ishana saw it and would punish Altima.
ishana noticed shadow cry in pain."dumbfuck!" she screamed at altima. "dont eat his dick, you cunt! he is no good to me if he is spearless!" she added whipping altima again, leaving trails of red.

ooc: sorry if i dont type much. hard using a psp
Shadow bared his teeth and growled at Altima, letting him know that his mistress wasn't the only one pissed at him. He moaned as Altima went back to sucking, arching his back slightly.
"yes, thats it..." she began, sliding her paw down her belly. she began to rub her cunt slowly, as she enjoyed the display.
Shadow groaned as his cock started to vibrate, signalling his orgasm. Then, with a loud roar, he came, arching his back as he filled Altima's mouth with his cum.