Join our server on Discord

BDsM Club
OOC: *sweatdrops* funny, fun-ny.

IC:

Shadow heard the snore and looked up, rolling his eyes at the sleeping boy. Standing up to his full height, he turned back to Ishana.

"So, do we wait for him to wake up...or should we go back to what we were doing? By the way, I don't suppose you enjoyed inflation? It's supposed to be a more kinky form of bondage...plus, it makes your body much, much more sensitive," he said, smiling.
"well, im more into bondage... and... before we do anything, lets lock him up for a bit..." ishana said.
"Technically, what I was planning on doing to you was bondage. Altima got to me before I could go all the way with it. And what do you have in mind as far as your little boy-toy?" he said, jerking his head at the sleeping male.
"dunno... but right now i need attention" she said motioning to her still erect member. "i guess he wouldnt mind if we had a threesome.."
OOC: room for 1?

Name: Vook Dorius

Role: Slave

Desc: CLICK ME!

Measurements: Breast Size: D-E
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: can one more join?
Name: Vee Leonheart
Role: Master
Desc: [Image: 21-04-2007011104AM.jpg]
cock length: 9in
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vook walked into the club, dressed in tight jeans and a loose shirt, adjusted so her large cleavage was visible. she walked over and sat down in a chair, and watched the door, seeing if anyone else would come in.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan