Join our server on Discord

Funny game moments.
The funniest.....Hmm, I laugh a lot with Tales of Destiny. From the clown statue that says 'Statue of our hero, Piron', to the way everyone treats Stahn, to the way the cooks do their 'gourmet dishes', Stahn's mornings, the cat in Darilsheid with a frog voice, the relationship btw Chelsea and Alba....I could go on for ages.
Another funny game moment;

Playing Battelfield 2. Using a tip I found from online, I was able to jump my way onto a very difficult to reach rooftop. I start raining 5.56MM hell down onto the flag that the other team is trying to cap, but no one knows where the fire is coming from.

So, before long, the 'OMG HAXXOR' and 'NICE GLITCHING NOOB' comments start piling up. Then, the admin comes in. He looks at all the comments, switches to my team with my weapon and tells the whole server to come up with him to the rooftop I used to get onto my vantage point. He looks at them, turns and jumps right up to where I am. The whole server explodes, claiming the ADMIN and me to be hackers, so he bans every last one of them from the server.
Ghost_Op Wrote:Another funny game moment;

Playing Battelfield 2. Using a tip I found from online, I was able to jump my way onto a very difficult to reach rooftop. I start raining 5.56MM hell down onto the flag that the other team is trying to cap, but no one knows where the fire is coming from.

So, before long, the 'OMG HAXXOR' and 'NICE GLITCHING NOOB' comments start piling up. Then, the admin comes in. He looks at all the comments, switches to my team with my weapon and tells the whole server to come up with him to the rooftop I used to get onto my vantage point. He looks at them, turns and jumps right up to where I am. The whole server explodes, claiming the ADMIN and me to be hackers, so he bans every last one of them from the server.

Thats funny, i've had moments like that when people call me a hacker for getting a few headshots in a row, its fun to see how stupid some people can be :P
Was playing Halo 2 online and we yelled "RAPE!" at random points durning the game, scared the shit outta some people.
3 of my friends and I had a split-screen match of Halo 2,the other team hated us,we were using rockets,snipers,and brute shots.I used the sword alot,it was funny to hear them complain.They called us cheap because my teammate sniped them when they approached while I destroyed their vehicles and sliced them up.
This happened while I was playing MGS 3, I shot a guy with a tranquilizer and when he fell over he landed on an electric fence and got totally fried. It was hilarious.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hercule in Dragon Ball Z games.
Oh, this is a good one.

Battlefield 2 again; a few players are shooting a movie for their clan. They tell everyone to please not interfere, and everyone obliged. So, they all pile-in to their transport chopper (6 of them), and fly towards a flag. I'm waiting there with my M95 (it can shoot through into the cockpit), and just as they go to land, I cap the pilot. The helicopter goes flying up into the air, and gets hit by a jet. The whole thing explodes, little pixelated bodies start landing all around me and I'm laughing my ass off. I nearly died, however, when they started accusing the JET PILOT of ruining the video, claiming that I had no part in it.

Oh man, people are stupid, but they're SO DAMN FUNNY.
In a game of blitzball in FFX-2, pain gets KO'd, and just floats there- this guy from the other team, goes for the blitzball, but Paine's body kinda' "blocked" him, and you know how they swim right? along with those things that happen when you try to push those musicians into the lift-
The guy looked like he was screwin' Paine, I just sat there, staring until the time ran out and we lost.

Another funny moment-
Makai Kingdom.

Lord Zetta turns into a book. in a level somewhere, he meets the God of destruction, a punk-ass kid named alexander.

After a bit of conversation, Zetta says something like "Even though he was turned into a book, he's still the most powerful Overlord with the most powerful mana". he does a DBZ-style charge-

And tips over. He wriggles a bit, "I- I CAN'T GET UP!"

Alexander loses it. "AHAHAHAHAAAAAH!! Who's the overlord now, Bitch!?"
Legend of Legaia, today.

I managed to beat the game at last, I was fighting [Evil] Cort (Juggernaut version). I hadn't summed up all the damage I'd been dealing, but my last commands were:

Vahn: Use Point Card (9999 damage stored XD)
Noa: Spirit (Guard)
Gala: Cast Spell 'Ozma'

After Noa and Gala had executed their respective commands, Cort/Juggernaut used Doomsday RIGHT after using Final Crisis the turn before (Both are devasting attacks that hit all your party members). Noa got safe because she had over 1500~ HP and she was guarding, and Gala survived... I don't know how.

However, Vahn didn't get a chance to react or even execute his command and he was killed.

Still, here's what the funny thing was: Vahn had an acessory called Lost Grail equipped on him, thus, at 0 HP he'd be instantly revived. He was revived, but something I never expected happened. He actually got to execute his command RIGHT AFTER COMING BACK ALIVE and dealed the 9999 Damage, AND killed the last boss with that hit! XD

"Came back from the grave for revenge, RARR!!" Was what I shouted in victory, then laughed hard.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad