Join our server on Discord

Funny game moments.
Okay, got this idea from a post or two in the games forum, what is a moment in a video game that just made you laugh uncontrollably. It can't be a natural part of the game, it has to be something you did.

Today when I was playing World of Warcraft I had the funniest conversation with a lvl 16 guy, note that I was 31 at this point. I was walking with my cat out of it's crate at the time,

Guy: I have a real pet that can really kill things.

Me: I could kill you AND your pet with a slingshot.

Guy: *Random swearing and something about my mom being a monkey*

Me: *Ignores*

Guy: Your cat's gay.

Me: Okay, no one fucks with my cat! *Challenges him to a duel*

Duel!

Me: Charge, charge stun, heroic strike, critical hit, deep wound, rend, then execute. He was down in five seconds.

Guy: If my grandpa was here he'd kick your ass, he's got a lvl 38!

Me: *Ignore*

Guy: Fucker

Me: This is why five year olds shouldn't be allowed to play this game.

Guy: I'm 37!

Me: LOL!

It was just so funny to think a 37 year old was acting like a toddler.

Edit: Why the hell did I put everquest?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I just love this scene of Breath of Fire IV, sorry if not the same, but I'll try to adjust it:

Ryu: *Fishing*

Nina: *Looks at Ryu* I really like someone, but... I don't know how to tell him.

Ryu: *Admiration sign appears over his head*

Nina: *Looks down, a bit depressed* I know he is interested in someone else, and that I shouldn't interrupt, but I need to tell him. Ryu...

Ryu: *Casually nods while starting to reel in*

Nina: I think I love Cray.

Ryu: *Falls over his back with a thud*

It caused me to laugh so hard the first time I saw it. It's so simple, yet so patethic.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
There's a lot in Fear Effect 2 that makes me laugh pretty damn hard.

Any conversation involving the MGS cardboard box is classic. Actually, most conversations in MGS are pretty damned hilarious, even in context. Ocelot's gun juggling makes me squeal with excitement.
Simple, I was playing Lego Star Wars 2 on episode 4,chapter 4, I walked into a room full of stormtroopers as chewbacca and ripped all their arms off (it was the room with the troopers in a jacuzzi)
one time in halo 2 i was messing around seeing where i could bring ghosts... i flew into a room your definatly not supposed to have a ghost in that was full of enemies and like 5 of them said at the same time "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?!?!?" and a few said "OH MY GOD!" i cracked up

*edit* oh n this was one player... not online *edit*
You want MGS humor?

http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/297383

Best. Video. EVER.
Ghost_Op Wrote:You want MGS humor?

http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/297383

Best. Video. EVER.

I guess I'm not the only one who found that, then. X3
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I think that was probably the funniest MGS related flash I've ever seen. I saw it the day it was posted on Newgrounds. I nearly peed in my pants I laughed so hard, particularly when he rips of his own ear.

Just for reference, the codec really IS that annoying.
Well this wasnt a moment in a video game but it was funny as hell. I just got my Xbox and I want to by Halo for it. I went to Wallmart to buy it. I saw a game that I thought was Halo, I go and buy it. All the game was was a Demo disk of Halo and a couple other games.
The OCA
I find it funny when at Naboo in star wars:battlefront 2,the computer likes gathering in one corner,so it take one grenade to kill them all.