Join our server on Discord

Funny game moments.
This happend about two months ago...

Me, my bud Clyde, and my bud Joe were playing Halo 2 xboxlive.
I don't have live, so this was new to me.

The three of us were pretty good, but we got stuck with some bad teamates in the first two games.

The funny stuff is during the loading screens before, and after the actual fights. We lost both of them.

Keep in mind that Clyde had the only headset on the red team, and everyone on the blue team had their own.

FIGHT ONE, load screen.

Clyde: Aww, look at the blue noobs, ready to die.

Blue team: Random trash talk.

We lose the game.

AFTER FIGHT ONE, load screen.

Blue team: Randow trash talk.

Clyde: Clean up on isle blue.

Poor, Clyde, both me and Joe laughed our asses off at how stupid that sounded. The blue team laughed harder than we did.

FIGHT TWO, load screen. same as above, with the same people

AFTER FIGHT TWO, load screen.

Blue team: Random trash talk.

(obviously wanting revenge for the laughter from the first game)
Clyde: Yeah, well it's kinda hard to play while your mom is sucking my dick.

It's late at night, and you know how stuff is more funny when you lack sleep, and Joe and I bust it after hearing it. He sounded so serious when he said it, and he we couldn't stop laughing.

The funniest part was that the blue team didn't respond back. Rather, they just sat there shocked. I heard some shuffleing, and some talking in the backround, but mostly shocked silence.
Renamon's Army
Battlefield 2142
I was walking around a corner and here comes a walker from the other team i panic and run right under them following right under it , there wasnt any where to take cover so i just followed it till they stopped trying to find me. I laughed at the fact that i survived under a walker :P

Digimon World DS
I was walking around with my Seadramon Gomamon and i think Gabumon around some area and then i get in a fight a huge ass Chronodramon or something like that popped up and attacked killing off poor Gomamon and Gabumon, i was competely shocked that a greaking mega/ultimate showed up out of no where killing off my whole party and relief team wtf x.x