Join our server on Discord

Poll: How do you feel about getting needles?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It doesn't bother me at all.
52.17%
12 52.17%
I'm a little nervous of them, but I make it ok.
39.13%
9 39.13%
I really don't like them at all. I can't watch!
4.35%
1 4.35%
Terrified. I hate them!
4.35%
1 4.35%
I pass out when I get needles.
0%
0 0%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Innoculations
He's a wonderful guy, and don't let anyone convince you otherwise. He's just a little shocking sometimes if you're not expecting it.
It was creeping me out because of imagining two Gunters. I actually enjoy reading what Gun posts.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I had a bad run with needles when I was a kid, I used to get stabbed by them as weapons so if I have a general distaste of them, is that my fault?

I really dont mind them at all cause they help us but on the other hand I cant stand them causeing me pain..... I still dont like them...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
needles themselved dont bother me its when they use a really large one for one simple shot even though they could use a really small one just as well
Actually, it depends on what shot they're giving you for the needle size. Intra-muscular shots (like tetanus boosters) have to be given in large needles. Muscle is dense enough to snap a thin needle if the patient flexes involuntarily. As for why some shots are intra-muscular and others are not...well I have no idea. Get Wisemon to ask his parents. Unless I'm mistaken, one of them is a doctor.
When you have to get your arm stitched with a freaking thorn and string, you won't care about shots anymore.

Then again, I never really did, but I certainly didn't enjoy them.
Renamon's Army
I've heard of other ways you could get stuff like that in you but I forgot. It didn't involve needles and it was a long while ago.
I think you're thinking of those high pressure spray things that you get in the ass cheek. Ghost_Op might've had one of those, being a military guy. I'm not sure if they still do them, but when my dad was in Viet Nam, I think he had one administered that way.
Those are cool! they are high pressure burst of air that push the vaccine ( or otherwise) straight into the body/bloodstream. They are used alot when someone has a lethal allergy to something. Like if you are deathly allergic to peanuts.. you get them from your doctor and relieve the symptoms of the allergic reaction. If I am not mistaken
Veemon's Followers
I voted for the second cuz I'm a little 'vervous', whatever that means.