Join our server on Discord

Poll: How do you feel about getting needles?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It doesn't bother me at all.
52.17%
12 52.17%
I'm a little nervous of them, but I make it ok.
39.13%
9 39.13%
I really don't like them at all. I can't watch!
4.35%
1 4.35%
Terrified. I hate them!
4.35%
1 4.35%
I pass out when I get needles.
0%
0 0%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Innoculations
How do you feel about getting innoculations? Are you fine? Nervous? TERRIFIED?

Just curious.
Do you mean during sex? Heh, j/k. I'm totally cool with getting pricked. Luckily, I haven't been getting a local anaesthetization at the gum yet, so I'll rule that out.
I don't like injections. I also don't like blood.
Putting my views into perspective...

When I'm faced with a needle, medical staff tend to hear a feral growl from thier patient. They're usually warned by said growling patient beforehand to make no sudden moves, try anything, and NOT to rush things and deny said patient a chance to get his fight or flight reaction under control. One doctor ignored that warning. He was rewarded with said patient going BERSERK and filled with a desire to rip his lungs out. Said patient had to be restrained but managed to get in a rather heavy blow to the doctor's gut. (I was a middle schooler at the time who was visibly trembling, though partially from blood loss, when a numbing injection was mentioned earlier.) When I had to have blood taken at my last physical, I calmly asked for a scalpel or something sharp so I could eliminate the need for a needle. The request was denied, but when the nurse handling the proceedure saw a normally joking, happy, model patient change into someone who looked about five minutes away from murdering someone, she began to see why I suggested the scalpel.

And it's not just hypodermic needles. A friend was messing around with a sewing needle once when I was still in school. He jabbed me with it. I responded by dragging him out the door of the classroom when class was over, to the stairs and telling him in no uncertain terms that if he ever tried that again, I would end his life. On the way back to the classroom, I slammed his face into a door as an additional warning.

To summerize...
I. HATE. Needles.
Machina Kyrios Wrote:He was rewarded with said patient going BERSERK and filled with a desire to rip his lungs out.

Y'know, I think the lung rippage is the only part of Ted Woosley's translation of Final Fantasy VI that everyone loves.
Woohoo! Someone got the reference!
Needles don't bother me at all. Try getting shot, then see how you feel about them.
Hmm, I don't know. When I was a child, I had to get MANY injections against alergenics (probably not an existant word) and it let a strong scar. Curious enough, I had to get the Double Adult Innoculation last week. It didn't bother me one bit. Oddly, I was cursing the next day as my arm started to sore.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
:shock: WHO SAID NEEDLE!?! *hides behind chair*

:? There's my answer.
DragonMasterX Wrote:Hmm, I don't know. When I was a child, I had to get MANY injections against alergenics (probably not an existant word) and it let a strong scar.

You know, we seemingly have more things in common then thought possible.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds