Join our server on Discord

I hate work-a-holics
Exactly why I got super-excited. GO VAHN's HYPER TECHS!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Heh heh. Yeah. Go Vahn *lustful smile*
And what I just did was mostly like a Miracle Art.
*Drools* Hot stuff.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Huh?! You drooling for Vahn?<.<
And let's try to stop the spam. Now I'm at fault too. :oops:
You know who I was drooling for.

And as for related to the matter. I know few people who are work-a-holic here. They barely come out their offices. My uncle for example goes everywhere for business, he told me many times that his job is ''gratifying''.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:You know who I was drooling for.

Let me take a guess... Noa? Gotta love the naive cute girls. Man, I haven't played that game in ages. Good memories, loved doing the miracle arts and super arts and just watching as the enemies flew around from the countless hits. And one more thing, I SAW HER FIRST! You can have Mei.

Back on topic, most people I know aren't work-a-holics, they do what they're supposed to and nothing more. They don't cut corners or anything they just do the work assigned like little robots.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You people mentioned Robot Zombies, fire based attacks, a wolf, and a hot chick. I'm actually surprised Gun didn't SPAM along- especially after the wolf.

Crazy place here, ain't it? Anyway, back on topic. I'm no work-a-holic, but I have several friends who are. Either they're desperate, or just plain stupid.
Now I'm confused.
I'm not suprised that you are. It can be very confusing when people do this.
You can always lock this. Stop confusion and SPAM. Crack two eggs with one boot.