Join our server on Discord

02 Cuties
Yes, yolei is the hottest character in the adventure series. As for sora? I'm not going to get into that. I sure everyone remembers the 02 ending.
:shock: OMG- I never saw the ending!!
Really? Ok. Go look it up. It's a sort of shock and confusion.
Yeah, it's a deluge of information and a lot of what happens doesn't line up with the way you think the story was going to end up. Some things made sense, others made you blink and say "Wha?"
These CD covers have art that was clearly not based on official art. Hawkmon's eyes are blue, not brown, for example.
Awesome! Some good words for Miyako/Yolie, at last. She gets dissed by fans too much. Good to see some people here that can see her good qualities.
UnknownH Wrote:As for sora? I'm not going to get into that.
I've tried to just forget about that as best as I could. If I dwell on it, it ends up tainting my love for the entire series.
technologic Wrote:I've tried to just forget about that as best as I could. If I dwell on it, it ends up tainting my love for the entire series.

You're right. What were they thinking? If they had to end the series, they should've gotten fans like us to write it for them. We could've come up with something much more palatable than the crap they wrote. Astronauts? Noodle stands? WTF!?!?
Does anybody know where I can download MP3's for theme songs for Miyako and Hikari? I'd like to add them to my collection.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Here are the lyrics
http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/digimon/
As for the songs i still haven't found them.
That's right; "Holy Light" is Hikari's song. I did download this song. I heard it. I hated it. Then I deleted it. Kind of a microcosm for her character.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against