Join our server on Discord

02 Cuties
[Image: digigalstd7.jpg]

I've had these pictures on my computer for a while now but really don't know where they came from. I wish there were bigger versions of them out there without any of the Japanese text, because that's quite clearly blocking the best part of each picture.

I've always had a thing for girls with glasses, so I naturally find Miyako pretty attractive. Yeah, she's a spaz and a nerd but if she'd learn to chill out just a bit and stop pining for Ken, she'd be one of the cooler characters on the show. But anyway... glasses! Meganeko! And her Digital World outfit, well, I think it's really hot. I love the vest and long-sleeve shirt and gloves she wears, plus she's got the backpack too, so she's ready to rock, no matter what she's up against. The helmet she wears, well, of course it looks kind of dorky. But that's the point. She's a nerd, but dammit, she's going to be the most badass nerd in the Digital World, and she's proud of it too. Her super-tight, bright red pants look like they're made of shiny PVC or rubber, and look how much they're shaped around her ass! Like I said, I'd love it if there was a text-free version of that pic, because she's got a pretty nice butt and I'd love to get a better look at it.

Obviously, I love tight clothes. So how could I resist Hikari? That outfit is ridiculously sexy and dangerous. It looks like it's made of skin-tight polyester or some kind of Spandex material. Those gloves are really cool too. And how she tucks her tight shirt into her tight, hip-hugging shorts, and then puts a belt on it to make it even tighter... wow. She's such a cute little girl, so happy and kind. I wouldn't mind borrowing that camera of hers and taking a few pictures of my own. I love how Gatomon is pointing at her ass, as if to say "check this out!"

Anyway, I just wanted to post about two of my favorite anime girls and why they're unfortunately too good to be true. *Sigh*
I like you. You have good taste in digi-girls. As far as a text-less version? I don't know. Maybe try photoshoping the words out?
They both look so squeezable. Seriously, I'd love to just throw my arms around them, pick them up off the ground, and squeeze them as hard as I could. Their butts look very spankable, too.
Well I'm sure they are. And yes, a lot of us would like to do the same thing you said. Maybe not the spanking part but it's ok. By the way, did you know there's two H-dojins at palcomix.com with kari?
technologic Wrote:I've had these pictures on my computer for a while now but really don't know where they came from. I wish there were bigger versions of them out there without any of the Japanese text, because that's quite clearly blocking the best part of each picture.

THey're the CD covers for the character song singles. No luck in finding them without the text, I'm afraid.
Miyako is definitely attractive, quite possibly the sexiest of all the DigiDestined, if only because I find intelligence, aggression, and underratedness to be sexy. That is a great picture of her.

As far as Gatomon pointing at Kari's ass... animators have to get their jollies somehow.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:As far as Gatomon pointing at Kari's ass... animators have to get their jollies somehow.

Heh...I never noticed that until you pointed it out...that's great.
Kari looks weird in that picture. Maybe it's her smile, but it just looks off.
Might as well post this one too:

[Image: sorala2.jpg]

Sora's developing quite nicely here. She was a little hottie back in the first season, but she hid her femininity under that (cute!) tomboy outfit and that (cute!) hat. But now that she's got to wear a uniform to school everyday, she's finally starting to come into her own. She's not just a naive little girl anymore, but rather, a strong young woman. Here she's moves with grace, confidence, and purpose, and gives us just a little bit of fanservice too! Also, I love it when schoolgirls tuck in their shirts tightly into their skirts like that, but then have the top they wear over that hanging loosely and untucked above it. Why does that drive me crazy? I don't know. She's got nice hair (unlike Mimi, whose pink dye-job complete with glue-on stars and glitter is just gross and unhealthy) and it's good to see her looking happy and free. Now that she's done with the bullshit of being a full-time Digidestined (it was really taking a stressful toll on her, many times, at least), she can go back to being a carefree teenage girl again, exploring new interests (tennis, anyone?) and hopefully discovering more about herself along the way. That's something I'd definitely love to help her with, if you know what I mean. A girl this sweet and kind needs someone to look out for her, and to be gentle with her when she needs it most. She's strong, but I think she's still fragile.
Miyako is very attractive- she's got spunk too!