Join our server on Discord

There's a place in the world for the angry young man
Quote:Now, Marine, have you checked the calendar? It's already September. In another few months, you'll have to steal Christmas.

Don't forget Hannukah and good, somber Ramadan. And I have to ruin a birthday as well don't I?

Pretty soon you're going to hear cboy cry: "Let my Jessus go!"
Quote:You really can't recognize a word of that? Wow, apparently nobody learns much from the Hebrew literacy projects the various movements attempt every so often.

"Pursue honor in joy, not in sadness."
It still sounds like a foreign language. Wink

Quote:Pretty soon you're going to hear cboy cry: "Let my Jessus go!"
Probably something more like, "The democrats have kidnapped Jesus!"
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Congratulations, Wise. And I will review your poem other time. Right now I'm feeling too bad for the usual depth of your writing. Sorry.
Oh yeah, and well, I just said that because someone who shares a bed with you, at least virtually, is supposed to be more important to you than a mere friend. But I do recognize I overreacted, though it was sb else's fault too....I should make that clearer in another place.
Hey, look at me, all late again. I missed some nice happy moments.

Poetry isn't my thing, so I might read it later, based on what everyone else had to say about it.

You have 3050 by this post, so congrats.

One more thing:
You are one of the people that stands out to me when you post. Even if some of your posts anger me, they at least bring out some emotion, and I am always interested in what you have to say.
Renamon's Army
Er- belated congratulations Wisemon!
As promised:
It's the coolest of all the poems I've read of you, Wise. I kind of not like the vomit part after all the moody feelings that seemed to be floating and that was too.....gut level. But the rest is simply wonderful, it's like the opening for a good RPG, a deep one like Alundra (not quite the topic, I just meant an adult one, not a commercial, Final Fantasy style thing).

Quote:Wise, you want my real name? I'll send it to you. It's no problem. Zeph knows it.
And everybody here does too. I already said it; it's Jimbo. I think it's stupid, but it wasn't me who came up with it.
..... lol lol lol lol Twisted
Oh yeah, I remember. You did say it. Thanks for reminding me.
Quote:You are one of the people that stands out to me when you post. Even if some of your posts anger me, they at least bring out some emotion, and I am always interested in what you have to say.
Thanks, and I agree. It's better to feel angry than to feel nothing at all. This forum wouldn't be much fun without some disagreement.

Quote:It's the coolest of all the poems I've read of you, Wise. I kind of not like the vomit part after all the moody feelings that seemed to be floating and that was too.....gut level. But the rest is simply wonderful, it's like the opening for a good RPG
Thanks! That's kind of what I was going for, sort of. Actually, I got the initial inspiration from Don McLean's "American Pie" (not the overrated movie of the same name). I wanted to do a college life innuendo the way he did a history of rock innuendo. As you might imagine, the poem started off with many more verses than what you see in the final product. I did a lot of editing.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I am WAAAY too late to say this, but grats on your 3000! lol
Wisemon Wrote:Thanks! That's kind of what I was going for, sort of. Actually, I got the initial inspiration from Don McLean's "American Pie" (not the overrated movie of the same name). I wanted to do a college life innuendo the way he did a history of rock innuendo. As you might imagine, the poem started off with many more verses than what you see in the final product. I did a lot of editing.
You're welcome. And....I have an idea!!!! We can do a RPG together!! You do the story, I do the graphics!!
*Final Fantasy fans look at it*
99% of FF fans: That sucks!!!!!!
Well, it'd have to be for a selected public.