Join our server on Discord

There's a place in the world for the angry young man
I know I'm behind a lot of other guys on the board, but I'm okay with that. This is my 3000th post. I guess I'll start by thanking some of the members who have kept me here for so damn long.

Zephyr and Unknown (I'm only putting Zephyr first because I know she'll get upset if I don't).
Anonmon
Nate
Herr Mullen
DaWolfe (Got to give props to the guy who keeps the site running)
Masked Updater (okay...)
Senjuro
Lonelygabu
The Reclaimer
urban dream (eh, why not?)
and all the rest of you guys.

People who kept me here in their own special way:
cBoy (I won't stop until I uproot everything you believe)
Marine
hhgflkjas;klja (you know, the guy who got banned from both the DaD and the DHZ)
Guilmon nd a shotgun
The Anti-Wisemon
The Anti Wisemon

Now, I'm not just here to dish out thanks. I'm here to prove myself. I figured I'd pilfer from my poetry collection. Getting published isn't easy. We'll keep this one between ourselves. If anyone asks, this poem has never met the eyes of the public. That way, when a publisher asks for first time publication rights, I can still give 'em.

[size=2][color=black]The Day Chivalry Died

The lutes were superseded by synthesized drums,
And I could hear the pounding through the plaster
Of my dormitory
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Nice poem Wise. Congratulations on reaching your 3000 posts. Hope you get a lot more. Never leave us!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hehehe, congrats on the 3K, Wise. I'll think up something smart to type up here when my brain starts working again.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
That is a fantastic poem. The insight you display into the culture of sex and rock and roll coupled with the curtains of chivalry proove not only your obvious literary talent and practiced skill, but also your resolve and your ability to question yourself. The enjamberment and sentence length, I think, shows the longevity of your beliefs. The Tojan War thing is class: it's a perfect metaphor. Here's to moralist poetry.

It's been good to have known you as far as I have.
Quote:cBoy (I won't stop until I uproot everything you believe)

It's your head; bang it against a brick wall all you want. lol

No one changes what I believe but me.
I love everything about this poem except for the content. You've seen life, but you haven't gotten the joke quite yet. Tirdof kavod b'simcha, lo ba'atzuv.

It's been an honor having you on this site, Wisemon. Happy 3000th post.
Hmmm, I enjoyed the poem, nice work Wise and congrats on the 3000 posts.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Congratulations Mr. Wisemon! And that kickass poem of your's sure beats the crap out of every one of my lame excuses for literature! lol
Wise, that poem is the reason that your poetry should be published. Your pieces of soul written on paper or in text are phenominal, I could never battle with your wordsmithing, but that makes me only want to try harder. Its incredible you have such a talent with words and the utilization of all that to create such a fantastic poem should be lamented and framed to the walls of the library of Congress.

Quote:I know I'm behind a lot of other guys on the board, but I'm okay with that. This is my 3000th post. I guess I'll start by thanking some of the members who have kept me here for so damn long.
...Lonelygabu ...

I really don't know what to say that you think of me as that important to have mentioned in what is your celebration. Its bringing a tear to my eye that you think of me as so. I wish you success and wish for you to become a rich poet but to me, you are already wealthy. You have this site, that is your family and filled with many friends from vast url's and cities. Your wealthy in the amount of love and revelry you receive from your friends here, Wise. That is more wealthy then any king and any prince, you are wealthy beyond materialistic things. It's rather unfortunate we don't talk much but I can try, you can YIM me if you so choose.

I'm still in awe that you made it this far cause all your posts seems to be so perfectly placed and measured to be equidistant in quality. Its been an honor and privelage to see your posts and I hope that you do well in all that you do. May you succeed in life and too many more of your intriguing posts and interesting comments.

Happy Three Thousand Posts and to many more!!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Happy 3K posts Wise. You deserve all of them. Since most if not all of them were good posts. And don't worry, zeph only gets mad if I don't put her first.
Now then about the poem? It's very good. Hope you're here and friends with me for awhile.