Join our server on Discord

There's a place in the world for the angry young man
*Sniffle* No mention of me?

Anyway, congratulations on 3000 posts. Unlike 95% of mine, they actually meant something. Cheers!
Hey I got a mention in your list! And 8th place, no less! Whoop whoop! Who knew?

Good to see you've reached 3000. You're one of the real old school veterans of the forum. Something real special goes on here otherwise you wouldn't have been here for...well, however long you've been here.

Take care!
Quote:That is a fantastic poem. The insight you display into the culture of sex and rock and roll coupled with the curtains of chivalry proove not only your obvious literary talent and practiced skill, but also your resolve and your ability to question yourself. The enjamberment and sentence length, I think, shows the longevity of your beliefs. The Tojan War thing is class: it's a perfect metaphor. Here's to moralist poetry.

It's been good to have known you as far as I have.
It's been good to know you too, and as far as I know, you're the rotund fellow on the typewriter drinking brandy and talking with Jyou.

Quote:I love everything about this poem except for the content. You've seen life, but you haven't gotten the joke quite yet. Tirdof tzedek b'simcha, lo ba'atzuv.

It's been an honor having you on this site, Wisemon. Happy 3000th post.
It's been my honor to meet people who are more real on the internet behind screen names than the people I see in person, people like...

Quote:I really don't know what to say that you think of me as that important to have mentioned in what is your celebration. Its bringing a tear to my eye that you think of me as so. I wish you success and wish for you to become a rich poet but to me, you are already wealthy. You have this site, that is your family and filled with many friends from vast url's and cities. Your wealthy in the amount of love and revelry you receive from your friends here, Wise. That is more wealthy then any king and any prince, you are wealthy beyond materialistic things. It's rather unfortunate we don't talk much but I can try, you can YIM me if you so choose.
I put you explicitly on my list because your posts and your comprehensive honesty are usually a rung above the rest.

Quote:Wise, that poem is the reason that your poetry should be published. Your pieces of soul written on paper or in text are phenominal, I could never battle with your wordsmithing, but that makes me only want to try harder.
Don't sell yourself short; I think you've got a lot of potential in your stream of consciousness poetry. As far as instant messenging, I really don't have the time. I'm exhausted after work, and I try to pursue my writing on the weekends. Also, I've been instant messenging with another friend, and I've learned exactly how much of a time killer that can be. This board is about all I can handle.

Quote:Good to see you've reached 3000. You're one of the real old school veterans of the forum. Something real special goes on here otherwise you wouldn't have been here for...well, however long you've been here.
I think it's something special. If the DaD were a chemical equation, I would be the limiting reagent.

Quote:Happy 3K posts Wise. You deserve all of them. Since most if not all of them were good posts. And don't worry, zeph only gets mad if I don't put her first.
Now then about the poem? It's very good. Hope you're here and friends with me for awhile.
I always get these funny looks when I tell people that my best friend is Unknown. It was especially funny when I told the ten-year-olds I was tutoring. My school email expires October 1st. Remind me later to give you the Yahoo address.

Now, as for the poem, thank you all for your compliments. It is one of my better ones, and I chose to share it with you because we're close. At the very least, you seem to know who I am.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Congrats! You've been on this site since I've been in diapers, and the respect you get here shows that. I'll copy and paste this on your 6000th post.

I know you like Rise Against: So Enjoy Their "Best Video Yet"!
Wisemon Wrote:I know I'm behind a lot of other guys on the board, but I'm okay with that. This is my 3000th post.

Don't forget most of the ones higher than you have just under the majority of their posts in games and other non serious discussion. Quality over quantity right? So congrats on the achievment.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Even though I'm not estatic about poerty, not adept at analyzing them, and not moved by it, I'm going to say it's a nice poem. Nice. Lots of words too.

I'm curious to know why I'm on that list...

Congratulations on your 3000th post.
Quote:Quality over quantity right?
I think I've said that before. Wise, you want my real name? I'll send it to you. It's no problem. Zeph knows it. Oh and does anyone know of anywhere to translate what anon said? I can't speak yiddish.
Wise, it was still an honor to have you mentioned me and thankyou for doing what you have been doing all this long time here, you have demonstrated your intellegence along with your empathy and with a side order of sarcasm, realism and humor. It would not be the same if you have been gone from the site and I enjoy everything that you do for yourself and the contributions you have made to the site. Your posts are rather refreshing and always leave me thinking.

"Poetry is Wise"...
Words inked on parchment,
Soul-entities fill the void,
Treasured in each breath....

I really don't know if you like Haiku but I write a bunch, made this one for you. Its not much but its something that your words should be to us, taken in each breath.

To you, our wisemon, hope to see 3000 more....Good luck in all you do...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:I know you like Rise Against: So Enjoy Their "Best Video Yet"!
I do like Rise Against, but that video sucks. All of their videos have sucked. For "Ready to Fall," they should've done something similar to Collective Soul's "The World I know" (just punked it up). Now that was a memorable video, a weak song, but a memorable video.

Quote:I think I've said that before. Wise, you want my real name? I'll send it to you. It's no problem. Zeph knows it. Oh and does anyone know of anywhere to translate what anon said? I can't speak yiddish.
Save it for a special occasion, like when both of us lose our virginity (that should take a while). I have no idea what Anonmon said.

Quote:I really don't know if you like Haiku but I write a bunch, made this one for you. Its not much but its something that your words should be to us, taken in each breath.

To you, our wisemon, hope to see 3000 more....Good luck in all you
Thank you, not a big haiku guy, but I appreciate the sentiment.

Quote:
Even though I'm not estatic about poerty, not adept at analyzing them, and not moved by it, I'm going to say it's a nice poem. Nice. Lots of words too.
Thank you. Now, Marine, have you checked the calendar? It's already September. In another few months, you'll have to steal Christmas.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
You really can't recognize a word of that? Wow, apparently nobody learns much from the Hebrew literacy projects the various movements attempt every so often.

"Pursue honor in joy, not in sadness."