Join our server on Discord

Digimon Guilmons First Love
Guilmon stopped, curiosity taking over. "Takatomon is OK?" he asked, tilting his head to one side.
Takato smiled and nodded and softly patted guilmon on the head and cheek.

"Yeah buddy...Im okay..."
"Okay- so we play somemore?" Guilmon sat down, panting. "I smell... Henwry- and- Terriermon-" he sniffed at the air.
Takato blinked in suprise at this and blushed hoping they had not seen them and he looked at guilmon and slowly pulled himself up.

"look buddy lets go home I need too get clean" he smiled as he noticed his dirty trousers.

At Takatos House

Takato smiled at guilmon

"wait here buddy Im gonna take a quick shower" he said and slowly strodded into the bathroom and closed the door, slowly he pulled off his shirt and trousers revealing his young body and slowly hoped into the shower, goggles off he let the warm water roll down his body.
After Takato and Guilmon left, Henry popped out of the bushes and said "Takatto and Guilmon must have a good relationship." Henry then truned away from Terriermon and think to himself 'I wonder if Terriermon feels the same way about me?'
Terriermon was still deep in thought then he slowly walks towards Henry and tugs on Henry's clothing. "Henwy, it's almost dinner time, I think we should be heading back now..."

"Awwww stupid Terriermon, way to go, you ruined another chance!"
Henry picked up Terriermon and said "ok" and walked home. While he was walking and still holding Terriermon Henry asked "Uh Terriermon, um what is your feelings about me?" After asking, he blushed a little thinking about what the answer might be.
Kai Wrote:Henry picked up Terriermon and said "ok" and walked home. While he was walking and still holding Terriermon Henry asked "Uh Terriermon, um what is your feelings about me?" After asking, he blushed a little thinking about what the answer might be.

Terriermon was unable to answer, coz as Henry picked him up, he was falling fast asleep, in his slumber, he was blushing deeply and mumbling a bit. "Wuv...Henwy... Wuv... Guilmon bread... hate... Suzie..."
Guilmon sat on Takato's bed, nodding his head to some BGM.
Takato sighed happily humming slowly too himself as he let the warm water wash over his body, he hadn't had a shower in what felt like years, so he made sure too scrubs everything.