Join our server on Discord

Digimon Guilmons First Love
Takato was just a normal boy until he created his own digimon he called Guilmon. Takato loves being Guilmons tamer and the two get closer and closer, but what happens when Guilmon starts getting more mature and starts growing new feelings for Takato, can he tell him the thruth before its too late, and will an unexpected friend help him too confess his love, and as the daves arrive will they use guilmons emotions against him and take takato away from him? This is set just after Guilmon digivolves too growlmon.

Takato-me
Guilmon-
Rika-me
Henry-

(if you are herny or rika you take control of their digimon too).
OOC: So you're saying... I can be Guilmon?
OOC: :cry: No fair! i wanna be guilmon! *eats bread and peanut butter* More bread Takato! Breaaad!

Well if Gunter's gonna be Guilmon, I wanna be Terriermon! "Moumantai!"
OOC: Lol- I know! We'll take turns!
lol awesome this means we can start!

Takato yawned loudly as he rubbed his eyes and looked around, rubbing now the back of his head, his nose caught the smell of fresh baked bread and he smiled softly and slowly got up onto his feet and yawned trying too remember what happened yesterday, then he remembered growlmon.

"thats right guilmon digivolved....I sure hope hes okay"
Can I be Henry?
(yes of course)

Takato slowly walked out, wearing a slveeles top, and a pair of shorts and sandles, it was boiling hot day, he ran down the road, his D-3 on his belt.

"I hope guilmons okay"
(yes of course)

Takato slowly walked out, wearing a slveeles top, and a pair of shorts and sandles, it was boiling hot day, he ran down the road, his D-3 on his belt.

"I hope guilmons okay"
(OOC: I think Gunter should be Guilmon X3 I'll just stick to being Terriermon)

As the day started, Terriermon climbed up onto Henry's bed and poked Henry's face with a pen. "Wakey wakey Henry! It's mooowrning!"
Takato panted as he ran towards the park, his heart beating fast, he grinned as he jumped over a fallen log and yelled a sorry too a startled old granny, he continued too smile as he neared guilmons hiding place.