Join our server on Discord

Digimon Guilmons First Love
"Oh nothing, I was just talking to myself." said Wizardmon looking little nervous.
Impmon charges at Wizardmon and grabs him by the collar and shakes him around. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WON'T WEAR OFF UNTIL TOMORROW!?"
"Hey it's not like you keep on thinking about that person every time, so what are you worry about? Beside I know alot of spells and do you expect me to remember evry thing about it. Be thankfull it doesn't last forever." said Wizardmon trying to calm Impmon.
Impon unhands Wizardmon. "Yeah, sorry... was just shocked... Ummm hey, while this is over wanna hang out or something?"
"Sure, I have nothing better to do and besides I don't care about fighting anybody." replied Wizardmon.
"Ummm... Wanna go for a bite? I know a good place to get some nice bread." Impmon said as he was walking away and hopped down from the building to a tree branch.
"Sure, why not." reply Wizardmon as he flowt to where Impon is at.
Impmon was at Guilmon's place a few minutes later, searching in Guilmon's hole. "Here it is!" Impmon said as he grabbed a basket of bread then sat down.
Wizardmon sat with Impmon and asked "So Impmon, how did you like that spell?"
"Umm... it was really good I guess... but... it still isn't the real thing..."