Join our server on Discord

Digimon Guilmons First Love
Wizardmon just stood there and did nothing and watch. 'If he like this spell he might try out my other one that might end up testing love, hope, and faith.' thought Wizardmon.

===============

"Oh Terriermon I am almost there." said Henry as he started to rub Terriermon's cock.

===============

Wizardmon looked both the mirror and Impmon and then saw what Henry was doing. "Ooooo, Impmon yourgoing to love this." said Wiardmon.
"Huh? What?" Impmon wondered what Wizardmon was planning.
Henry rub Terriermon's cock and went a little quick to make each other cum. "Oh I'm not sure if I could make you come before me." said Henry as he try to hold back until Terriermon is ready.

===================

"I see henry is jerking around with Terriermon which means I am not going to do nothing." said Wizardmon.
Terriermon moans and squirms as he felt his digi-cock shoot out its white cream. "Ohhhh!"
Henry couldn't hold it any more and with one last moan, he cam in Terriermon.

==============

Wizardmon waits if Impmon could cum with his spell.
As soon as Henry came, Impmon himself moaned as his own cum spurts out of his digicock. "Ah..."
"Good, my spell works." said Wizardmon.

============================

Henry slowly removed his cock out of Terriermon.
As Henry slipped his cock out, Terriermon layed down on the bed, panting hard. "That was fuunn... I wuv you Henwy."

Impmon just rested on the floor.
"I love you too Terriermon." said Henry as he rested right by Terriermon.

============

Wizardmon eyes widen when he remember something. "Oh crap, This spell can't be brocken until Tomorrow and can't use any other sex spells until then. Opps I forgot, oh well." said Wizardmon hoping Impmon didn't hear that.
"Whhh..WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" Impmon yelled at Wizardmon.