Join our server on Discord

Digimon Guilmons First Love
Henry was holding Terriermon when he slowly putting his dick into Terriermon. "Whoa Terriermon, your much more tight." Said Henry as kept on going inside Terriermon.

--------------

"Hmm, I might know cur...um I mean a spell that might help you on how it feels to be loved, but are you talking about true love or lust love because there are many spell to use if you are not clear on what you want. I can help you but ask your self which is it, of corse we can do both spells to help make an easy distion for you. So what do you say, Impmon." said Wizardmon.
Terriermon yelps a bit, then just relaxes. "Ohhh... it hurts... *huff*... don't push so fast yet... lemme get used to it first Henwy" Terriermon said, blushing and moaning.

==============================

"I don't know... I don't know... maybe I should just forget it... it's impossible..." Impmon said, about to walk away.
"Oh come on, I'll let you try my first spell on you and if you don't like it then I'll remove." bargined Wizardmon.

-----------

"Oh...okay...ooo...but you so tight, tell me when to started." maoned Henry as he started to blush.
"Uhhh... well.. okay... I guess..." Impmon said, blushing.

=======================

"Ohhhh... Henwy... go right ahead, I feel okay now... ohhhh Henwy you're so big and hawrd... ohhhh" Terriermon moaned and blushed, wagging his tail as his own cock got hard.
"Ok my first spell will let anyone you feel anything that the person you are seeing feel but not the same thoughts to be safe." said Wizardmon as he cast his spell. After using his magic, a mirror appeared and then he said "All you have to do is think of the person you want to do it with and then we will see what he is doing but if they are not doing nothing then the spell won't work."

-------------------

Henry started a little slow to get use to the tightness of Terriermon's hole.
Impmon concentrates and thinks deeply. "I wanna feel how Terriermon feels being with a tamer! I wanna feel how Terriermon feels!"

====================

Terriermon was moaning a lot and blushing as he felt Henry going in and out of him.
The mirror Started to show Terriermon and his partner doing it. "Oh good the spell will work, oh yeah you start feeling it in a few seconds. You will only feel in but nothing will happen to your ass to let you know. If you feel like I can make some for you cock, only if you want." explaned Wizardmon.

-------------

"Oh yeah...you feel...oh so warm and tight..." complamented Henry as he increased the pess a little.
"Huh what are you ta...." before Impmon could finish his sentence he suddenly moaned out load. "Ohhhh! Uhhh... wh...what's going on..." he kept on moaning as he felt strange from his bottom. "Ohhh... wh...what're you talking about?... Cock?" Impmon said as he slowly layed down on the ground with his ass up, himself panting and moaning as the feeling was all over him.

==================

"Ohhh Henwy... fastewr! hawrder! ohhh" Terriermon moaned and blushed.
"Oh never mind." reply Wizardmon.

==================

"Okay Terriermon." said Henry as he increased the pess.
As Terriermon and Henry had their fun Impmon couldn't help but feel everything that Terriermon felt. "Ahhh..." He moaned blushing. "Uhhh... ohhh... y... you... c..come uhhh.... do what he's doing to terriermon to me..."