Join our server on Discord

Digimon Guilmons First Love
Henry woke up and said "Alright, alright I'm up." He then Got off of bed and said "I take it the Suezy isn't here because you wouldn't be here waking me up."
"I think Suzie was playing with Lopmon." Terriermon says as he hopped onto your head. "You snore so loud Henry!"
Takato finally ran into the small hideout of guilmon, he grinned happily as he saw him, Takato panted slightly, sweat on his forehead and his sleeveless shirt, the sweat sticking his clothes too his stomach, showing the outline of his shirt and he grinned and walked over too guilmon.

"hey boy, how you feeling toady?"
While Henry was changing clothes he said "Hmm I wonder how Guilmon and Takato are doing? Lets see if we can find them and find out what they are doing."
Takato smiled happily and pulled out of his pocket a large laof of freshyly baked bread.

"Here you go boy" he smiled brightly.
Terriermon was there watching Henry change, blushing a bit. "Ummm okay, let's go and see how Guilmon and Takato are doing!" He exclaims in a nervous tone as he hops onto Henry's head.
(wheres gunter??)
After changing his cloths, Henry and left with Terriermon on his head and head to the seceret spot where Guilmon is at. While he he was walking Henry said "Hey Terriermon I bet that Takato is there right now."
Takato blinked when he recognised a certain voice, he grinned and turned round.

"hey henry over here!" he waved.
OOC: I'll take Gunter's place while he's gone then!

Terriermon slides down from Henry's head and waddles off to Guilmon, then gives Guilmon a cute smile. "Morning Guilmon! Can I have some bread?"

"Ahhh... owkay! Uhhh..." Guilmon said, but realized that he only had a bit of bread left and gave only that to Terriermon. "Sowree, Guilmon guess Guilmon ate too much agains."

"Moumantai! It's okay. This is enough for me." Terriermon said as he nibbled on the bit of bread.