Join our server on Discord

Digimon Guilmons First Love
"Now do a spell from this spell book." said Wizardmon as a book a peer in front of Impmon. "But once you do a spell you can do sex spells from a bigger book."

====================

'Tha..tha..thanks Terriermon." said Henry.
Impmon looks at the book, "Hmm... Oh... Disentegrate... that sounds interesting." Impmon does what the book says and points at Wizardmon, Wizardmon's clothes disappear into thin air.

===============================

Terriermon moves closely to Henry and put his paw on Henry's member, stroking it slowly.
Impmon looks at the book, "Hmm... Oh... Disentegrate... that sounds interesting." Impmon does what the book says and points at Wizardmon, Wizardmon's clothes disappear into thin air.

===============================

Terriermon moves closely to Henry and put his paw on Henry's member, stroking it slowly.
"Oh not bad, I take it you want me. Now the most hardest spells of all." said Wizardmon as he snapped his fingures and new clothes appeared on him as well as a bigger book right by Impmon. "Now try a sex spell."

================

"Oh Terriermon, that feels good. So you like my outfit?" asked Henry as he feeling the pleasure.
Impmon uses a spell right away and it made a lot of Impmon clones which started to play with Wizardmon's body.

==================================

"Uhuh~ I like it~ Do you haff something for me?" Terriermon grins.
"Whoa, you really learned quickly." complamented Wizardmon.

===================

"Ye...yeah, I bought one for me and you, it should still be in the box." said Henry.
"Let's stop playing games and have some real fun..." Impmon said as he teleported over to Wizardmon and licked Wizardmon's face.

=====================

Terriermon looked at the box and picked whatever was in there. "What's this? How do I put it on Henwy?"
"Hmm, are you sure you want to do that?" asked Wizardmon

============================

"Well you just slip it on." explaned Henry.