Join our server on Discord

Poll: If you like digimon,pokemon,or another toon are you a furry?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Of course!!!!!
17.65%
3 17.65%
I think....
5.88%
1 5.88%
Not sure.
23.53%
4 23.53%
"NO"
52.94%
9 52.94%
"WHAT ARE YOU ON!!!NO!!!"
0%
0 0%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

If you like digimon are you a furry?
No Idea. Lol

I like looking at furry toons- so I'm a furry!
Cel Wrote:
Quote:Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought that being a "furry" meant that your were a character with anthropomorphic or zoomorphic characteristics. I don't think that likeing one makes you one. Once again, correct me if I am wrong.

No, that makes you a fursuiter. Which is the same thing to being a furry as being a GURPS player is to RPG players. i.e, hardcore furries.

Thanks for the insight.

Lol, and thanks Ghost.
Renamon's Army
Those suit people are wierd/almost scary. And very weird.
I know a few...they're not bad people. They put their pants on one leg at a time, like everybody else...

...when they're wearing pants...
And I know some more normal f-type people. Very nice couple. They're in the army.
I am a fursuiter, without the fursuit T_T ....Up to my 4th try on trying to make one, and its not that easy.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I want to also add: It's similar to saying "If you like animals than you are into bestiality." While it is possible, it is not always the case.
Exactly. A lot of us like different digimon. But that doesn't mean we're like that. It just means we like some digimon.
Lawl- thanks for the Comment mr. Unknown! I'm a fursuiter too!
I envy you sweety, I am one without the gabu-suit.....It costs around 4500-7000 to get one done for me....Considering my cofers arent that deep, there isnt much i can do....-_-

....I wont give up though.....Never do.....I ll make it or get the money somehow....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds