Join our server on Discord

Poll: If you like digimon,pokemon,or another toon are you a furry?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Of course!!!!!
17.65%
3 17.65%
I think....
5.88%
1 5.88%
Not sure.
23.53%
4 23.53%
"NO"
52.94%
9 52.94%
"WHAT ARE YOU ON!!!NO!!!"
0%
0 0%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

If you like digimon are you a furry?
I was just thinking about this so I decided to share It.

If you like digimon,pokemon,or another toon are you a furry?

just wondering.
A par question...

Personally, I would have to say no. In my experience, things that would be regularly qualified as 'furry' material are very anthropomorphic--that is, they replace what would regularly be humans by human-like animals in their place.

Digimon, pokemon, etc, all create a niche for the 'monsters'. They stand as another type of characters with the humans, rather than replacing. Oftentimes, their 'humanity'--or, more precisely, their 'un-monsterness' is touched upon as a character development--i.e, the whole 'absorption of data' debate that the Season 3 digimon, especially Renamon, go through.

That kind of distinction is absent in furry material. In furry material, they just insert anthropomorphic animals into human parts. So, my answer is no.
I say no.
Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought that being a "furry" meant that your were a character with anthropomorphic or zoomorphic characteristics. I don't think that likeing one makes you one. Once again, correct me if I am wrong.
Renamon's Army
Pokemon? somewhat. Digimon? It depends on what digimon you like.
Attraction to antropomorphic non-human animals = furry. Kthnxbai
Quote:Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought that being a "furry" meant that your were a character with anthropomorphic or zoomorphic characteristics. I don't think that likeing one makes you one. Once again, correct me if I am wrong.

No, that makes you a fursuiter. Which is the same thing to being a furry as being a GURPS player is to RPG players. i.e, hardcore furries.
I suppose I am. I only recently discovered that, tho.
Well...the digimon I like aren't antropomorphic But I'm

just courious about it.
Liking these certain cartoons doesn't mean you are a furry, but I am a proud one at that...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds