Join our server on Discord

Woman at work may be close to dying.
It's not that he doesn't care, it's that he has a blunt way of putting things.
Yeah, well I'm pretty blunt myself, but I still know when to show respect.
Quote:Perhaps he won't mind if I spit on his grave when he dies

Of course he won't--he's already dead.
Heh, funny thing Mr. Wisemon mentioned dying...
Don't think he is singling you out. If he wants to correct something he'll usually do it in that similar manner.
Quote:I wish he would want to be nicer a bit more often. It seems whenever I put up something serious, he comes in and makes some snide remark! Perhaps he won't mind if I spit on his grave when he dies, considering how little he seems to care about a woman who's in pain almost every minute of everyday.
You want to spit on my grave when I die? You want to be a fireman or a soldier, and you want to spit on my grave? I hate to break this to you, but your life expectancy is much lower than mine, especially with my high fiber, low fat, low cholesterol diet. I won't spit on your grave, because I know you wouldn't feel it either way, and because I don't want to go to a red state. If by some fluke I do die before you, I don't think you'll find my grave. I want every inch of me to be harvested and passed along. That's why I'm an organ donor, a selfish organ donor. I want my bones to be drumsticks for the 22nd century's greatest rock band.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
If you had the kind of friendship I have with this woman, you'd be pissed off too if someone came along and said people like her should die faster so said someone can get a higher percentage on his social security! Some of us actually place value on human life!

[quote]It
well cboy, im very sorry to hear about that, but, at least she will have peace
*bows down at the shrine of all gods* I beseech thee, Gods, to interceed; grant this poor soul her final wish... *silence*
Quote:I ask for prayers for a peaceful departure for this woman to end her suffering, and you come along and say that she needs to die to help people get cheaper insurance!

Have you noticed how expensive Insurance is? You'd save alot of money lighting her corpse on fire and putting her ashes in a teapot. Think of the possibilities!