Join our server on Discord

Woman at work may be close to dying.
A resident at Trillium Park Retirement Home, my current place of employment, may be dying soon.

We call her Polly, and she's a very sick woman. Her eyesight is bad, and she hardly ever leaves her room. I'm the guy who brings her her meals most of the time, and I often find her in bed. She has to struggle to get up.

Today, when I took her her dinner, she was in bed. She said she didn't know if she could get up, so I put the tray on her bed where she could get to it. That's when she said it: "I hope God will call me home some day soon. I'm tired of this." My voice was low and hoarse when I answered: "I'm sure He will." She then took my hand in hers and thanked me for all that I had done for her. :cry:

If we have any Christians on this board, I humbly ask that you keep Polly in your prayers. Pray for comfort for her, and pray for a peaceful departure when the time comes for her to go Home.
cboy Wrote:If we have any Christians on this board, I humbly ask that you keep Polly in your prayers. Pray for comfort for her, and pray for a peaceful departure when the time comes for her to go Home.

More people than Christians are capable of prayer.

You're in a heavy line of work. I commend your commitment for working there. She will have her peace eventually. I hope she soon gets the peace and comfort she deserves.
I'm sorry, I meant no disrespect.
None taken. I just wanted to point it out.
She has my prayers.
same here
Veemon's Followers
I will too. And for you as well.
May her death be swift and solemn.
I hope she has her wish granted and can finally find peace on her own.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
May she find peace.....-_- she will be in mine as well
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds