Join our server on Discord

I've seen a million faces an I've rocked them all
Bad thing about my situation is that I did know I had a problem till the end of my high school (Asperger's Syndrome), so I never thought I had a problem. I'm still not really sure what it is, but I do know it means I have slow processor. Which also enables me from passing my Driving Tests since it takes me a few seconds more than other people to react to situations.
The OCA
Thank you everyone. Well, I took the other test this week and succeeded too. I'm really beat and my mother isn't helping at all. Ah well, I should rant about this somewhere else.
Quote:Curious, I do most well in oral ones. I have some difficulty when it comes to written ones, but nothing a good machete can't solve
I used to too when I was in high school, but at college is different. And heh heh, what kind of machete you use? I had a really good one when I was at high school. I had wooden desks, so I wrote stuff along the lines of the desk that were barely legible. If the teacher checked, I just wiped it off with my hand. Twisted
Quote: YOU DESERVE IT!!!! If I was there I would be giving you a back and a foot rub....Otherwise congrads on passing a test with assholes as proctors....hehe you said oral exam.....
Thank you, and that's not that far from truth. The only thing they still not do to us is delving in our asses. :roll:
Quote:Lady Zeph- You rock in every positive way possible!!
I wish that was true....
Quote:Nicely done. You know, I have hypothyroid. With five cans of diet soda per day, I manage to compensate. Too bad there's no real cure short of brain surgery
And you have dry skin? :roll: According to what I studied, the treatment is with thyroid hormones. But I bet it's expensive, and we have to economize in health services, right Wise? Evil
Quote:Excellent work and congradulations, Zephyr! Now get some rest, you've earned it.
Thanks, but I can rest when I'm dead....I would, but my mother won't let me.
Quote: know I'm smart enough for college, but I could never keep up with the work pace.
And that's where you're mistaken. Once, a professor of mine said 'If you put a brick on the school's gate, and you give it enough time and patience, the brick gets graduated'. And I agree with him. College is not about brains, it's about effort and patience. So that's why you really have to like what you study, cuz you have to dedicate lots of time to it. Besides, at my college you always take lots of time to graduate, always more than what you expect. You're supposed to study 6 years, but few graduate in less that 7, and most do it in 8 or 9. So you just have to take it easy and acquiesce.
Wow, 9 years at college? I haven't heard of that long. Except for maybe a movie but that was different. It's great that you passed that most recent test too.
Quote:But I bet it's expensive, and we have to economize in health services, right Wise?
It's still not as expensive as growth hormone. That stuff was $100 per shot, and I had to get a shot every day for two years! Yes, I've had the whole spectrum of disorders.

Quote:And I agree with him. College is not about brains, it's about effort and patience. So that's why you really have to like what you study, cuz you have to dedicate lots of time to it. Besides, at my college you always take lots of time to graduate, always more than what you expect. You're supposed to study 6 years, but few graduate in less that 7, and most do it in 8 or 9. So you just have to take it easy and acquiesce.
Well, some kids are blessed. They get all their work done and still have time to get hammered. For the rest of us, we have to buckle down and give our time. For me, both college and high school took a whole hell of a lot of dedication.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
The only thing that was hard for me was math. And writing some reports but the rest of the classes weren't that hard for me. But I went to a tech school so maybe that was easier then actual college.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:I used to too when I was in high school, but at college is different. And heh heh, what kind of machete you use? I had a really good one when I was at high school. I had wooden desks, so I wrote stuff along the lines of the desk that were barely legible. If the teacher checked, I just wiped it off with my hand.

I can only say it this way: Somos unos ratas para el mantenimiento :D I do the same at school! mrgreen
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Uh..... "We are rats for the maintenance" ?
Exactly. You should see my classroom.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Let me guess: Screwed papers on the floor?
Dirt. And dust from our sneakers in the walls. Hey, I remember something funny:

At the start of this year, our director came to the classroom and claimed that, as all the teachers and parents had painted the classrooms in school, we had to respect them and take care of not writing/kicking/dirting the the walls; or as consequence of our acts, we'd have to re-paint the walls ourselves. Guess how our classroom is?

Oh, and as for the machete thing. Our desks are already written, I myself used some space to deceive the teacher and write an answer for my Philosophy test :P
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad