Join our server on Discord

I've seen a million faces an I've rocked them all
Just in the very unlikely case someone wondered why the hell I took my longest absence since I've joined the site, in 22nd August I heard that a certain final exam I was looking forward to was today. Holy crap!!! I knew the exam was on September, but I didn't think THAT early!!!!! So that same day, I fucking gave up on almost everything but study, and only came to the cyber to rack up info for my study. The last 2 days I practically didn't do anything but study and eat. And guess what? I went to my exam today, but there's a strike so it's been posponed. And I have no class this afternoon either.
Ah well. Nevermind, I'm dirtier than a French (I did wash my hair for the exam cuz it was just plain scandalous), the cellullite has taken a firm grip of my thighs while it looks defyingly at me, and I have such dark circles around my eyes that I make Dracula seem like an ad of concealer makeup.
Anyway, glad to be around for today. But I'm afraid I won't be able to stay. After today, I'll be gone for a while again. I have to keep studying.
Study bad, make Shadow hurt in place where thinking come from.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well I know work hard there and I know you can pass. So as long as you can pass, it doesn't matter how long you have to leave. It might be a little hard not talking to you for that long but you need to pass.
Well, at least you got prepared enough for today- since there was no test, you'll have further opportunities to make this go easy or AT LEAST average difficulty. Good luck Zeph.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yes, keep studying with this extra time and I know you'll pass. Good luck Zephyr, we're all rooting for you.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
You show that exam who's in control. Right now, it sounds like the exam has the control. Change that.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I wish you the best of lucks with your studies.
Veemon's Followers
Uh, sounds like you possibly went a little overboard or something... still I"m sure you'll do well... as soon as you finally able to take it. Good to "see" you again though.
I know how you feel zypher!
five months ago we had to take a test that we had to pass to get to the next grade, the study was difficult, but I passed it pretty good.

likewise, good luck with the exam/test/whatever we're rooting for you! *waves a good luck flag*
Zephyr even though you might see it as so, that comes first. Your family will be here when you return, with the wishes to hear splendid news and a smirk. I wish you the best of luck and regardless of what might occur, you will be our radient Zephyr.

Good luck and I agree with Wisemon, its a good thing to study, but over study is also very harmful. Just remember that either way we are all pulling for you to be victorious....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds