Join our server on Discord

I've seen a million faces an I've rocked them all
YOU DESERVE IT!!!! If I was there I would be giving you a back and a foot rub....Otherwise congrads on passing a test with assholes as proctors....hehe you said oral exam..... :roll: Anyway, I am glad that you did well cause I knew as well as of all of us knew that you can succeed and I am proud of you.....I knew you can do it....Congradulations on a job well done!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Zeph- You rock in every positive way possible!!
Nicely done. You know, I have hypothyroid. With five cans of diet soda per day, I manage to compensate. Too bad there's no real cure short of brain surgery.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Your thyroids don't work right? Really? That's odd/interesting.
Excellent work and congradulations, Zephyr! Now get some rest, you've earned it.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Congrats Zephyr. I commend anyone that goes through college. I know I could never do it.
The OCA
I bet you could. You just don't think you can.
I know I'm smart enough for college, but I could never keep up with the work pace. All through High School I was smart enough for the work but I have a "slow processor" I may know most of the questions to a test, but it takes me about 3 minutes for me to think about it. Thats why my SAT score isnt that great because time tests always kick my ass.
The OCA
You can get extentions. Just tell the people you take longer to work then others but you always get the work done. That's what I did at a tech school. I'm really slow with writing but it's usally right.
Quote:You can get extentions. Just tell the people you take longer to work then others but you always get the work done. That's what I did at a tech school. I'm really slow with writing but it's usally right.
True, I got extensions all through high school and college because I have OCD and because I'm a slow writer, and they really paid off. I didn't get an extension on my GRE's though, but I did well enough without it.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against