Join our server on Discord

I've seen a million faces an I've rocked them all
Quote:Good luck and I agree with Wisemon, its a good thing to study, but over study is also very harmful. Just remember that either way we are all pulling for you to be victorious....
Is that what I said? I think it's more a matter of when you study. Around exam time, it's a huge mistake to trade sleep and breakfast for studying time.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Thank you all a lot, my family, and whew!!! I just came back from the test and I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was the most difficult exam in the whole career, but I did it! I don't know how, but I did!! I figured I had about a 50/50 chance to do it. For this subject there are above 50 monographys plus the classes plus a course plus the general knowledge you're supposed to know from former years. It's been said nobody can actually study them all, ever, so you always have a little luck content. On top of everything, I sweated blood because there was a written test and after it, if you passed, an oral one. And for the oral one, I got a stupid professor that almost made me fail. Besides many things that would be kinda difficult for you if you're not studying this, I think you can understand this one.

Professor: Tell me examples of endocrine diseases.
Zephyr: Well, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, the Addison disease...
P: Hold it. What symptoms does hypothyroidism have?
Z: Well, lack of energy, low metabolism, mixedema...(etc)
P: And what about the skin?
Z: .......(long silence)
P: ....It's dry.
Z: Well, that's not much of a problem....it's not the cardinal signs of hypothyroidism.....
P: Dry skin is not a problem?!
Z: In this case, no....you just can put cream on it, right? A person that has hypothyroidism is most likely worried about their lack of energy or overweight rather than dry skin....
P: (contemp look) You are so wrong. Go there with that professor, she'll keep asking you.

That's what they say when you're about to fail. Thankfully, the other professor was smart and nice, and she just asked me treatments (it's what the subject's about, you know :roll: ). Everyday stuff, just like it should be. Well, I'm relieved not everyone was an ass.

Thank you again for your support. I didn't have anyone to hug back then at the building, but let me hug you here *hugs everyone* It's nice to have people cheering for you even if it's not personally.
And now....I have an exam in 10 days, but this weekend....I'm taking it easy. You think I deserve it?

PS Maybe it doesn't fit well, but hell, I wanted this title :P
Congratulations!
Thank you, whoever you are.
I knew you could pass! Congradulations! Now that you passed the hardest test you had you can pass the other tests easier.
Thanks, and I hope so. But who knows, maybe I could this one and the easier ones will be more difficult. I'm strange.
Yeah that would be strange. And annoying. But make sure you get some rest so it won't happen.
Nice one Zeph! You showed that guy and the exam who's boss! Congratulations on your achievement!

And from what I read, if I remember my Biology classes correctly, skin doesn't got anything to do with Hypothyroidism. If I'm right, the Thyroid Gland only affects our bodies' methabolism and in this case, it would just bring your insides to a chaos of nutrient regulation. I think it would rather cause damage to said person development and of course, how they would recieve the carbos and such crucial nutrients.

Hee hee, I'm glad you could prove that teacher wrong! Good going. That's how stubborn us Argentines are!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thank you, Dragon Master. And yeah, that's how much my teachers suck. I could tell you a thousand stories like this one, but I'd just bore you. That's why I hate oral exams.
Curious, I do most well in oral ones. I have some difficulty when it comes to written ones, but nothing a good machete can't solve ;)
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad